• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hanson Mass Buy

NYBronco

Loc.
Hartford, CT
Is there anyone who didn't get their bumpers the first time around that would be interested in it a second time. I have been speaking with Paul and they are getting ready to do the next round in 3/16 vs. 1/4 for those interrested. He mentioned there MIGHT be some cost savings but not sure as of yet. It will definately drop the weight a little. Thought I would toss this out to see if we can all save a little cash again.

Thanks-

Hayburner

Loc.
Port Orchard, WA
I would be into buying a pair,if a mass buy was to happen again, really wanted in last time but I had just bought a new nv4500 & atlas 4.3 so the wife figured I spent enough on the Bronco for the time being

honkey84

Loc.
ILL
Yeah I really want to get these bumpers, so count me in. Keep us posted!!!!

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
one of the bumpers from the last Mass Buy

904Bronco sent me these shots of a Hanson from the last MB that I will pimp for him. Very sweet rig

Hanson upgraded his web page too. www.hansonenterprise.com

Attachments

• Hanson Bumper angle view.JPG
    Hanson Bumper angle view.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 407
  • Hanson Bumper frt view.JPG
    Hanson Bumper frt view.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
Depending on price I'd be down ...I want just a basic front (BFS-B) and a basic rear (BRS-B) shipped to Texas. What did the price break turn out to be last time roughly?

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
broncobsession said:
Depending on price I'd be down ...I want just a basic front (BFS-B) and a basic rear (BRS-B) shipped to Texas. What did the price break turn out to be last time roughly?

Roughly 15%. We didnt sell the quanty Wayne was shooting for however still gave us a good deal, Waynes good people. I dont know who NYBronco has been dealing with though as he mentioned talking to a Paul.

honkey84

Loc.
ILL
bump for everyone to get in on this deal. I also want to get the winch bumper and basic rear, maybe a swing out???

OP
OP
NYBronco

NYBronco

Loc.
Hartford, CT
I spoke with Paul this afternoon and he is working on the details with Wayne. As of right now they are focusing on a show for this weekend and the redesign of the super duty bumper. The details should be worked out int he next week or so. THe more people we can get in as interested now the better. As I mentioned before they are also working on the 3/16" version for the Bronco and more to come on that later. Paul was going to try and post to this thread later today with any updates.

One idea Hanson has is they would like to find a dealer or two to try and work with on this so they can spread the product distribution out so any of you dealers out there that might be interested contact Paul.

Keep up the support so we can keep the price down!!

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
77TexasBronc said:
Roughly 15%. We didnt sell the quanty Wayne was shooting for however still gave us a good deal, Waynes good people. I dont know who NYBronco has been dealing with though as he mentioned talking to a Paul.

I thought that I would pass on that Paul (aka Dirt Donk) is good people and just started working for Wayne. He just did the Cebie light mass buy. And if there is a way, they will make a deal for us.

D.

classic4x4s

Loc.
Zachary, LA
Just to let everyone know, we have talked to Paul about becoming one of the dealers for this mass buy.
Things are still in the planning phase, but it is our hope to be able to help Hanson with this buy. Being in Baton Rouge, LA we are more centrally located and this could help to reduce shipping costs for some.
Stay tuned here for more details...