• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

HELP! I think I'm ADDICTED!!!!!

MyOriginal66

Bronco Guru
Bought my first EB about a month ago and suddenly I cant stop thinking about her! Been building cars my entire life, but somehow this is different. Never have i found myself searching forums or posting just to post. The real problem is I haven't even started Bronco #1 and I'm already planning #2! This was supposed to be a nice little daily driver, but since it's a pretty clean and mostly original (it's been cut, but not lifted) completely rust free '66 with 160k, I can't help but to want to restore it (like GAS PIG's '66) and buy another to drive. IS THIS NORMAL??? Somebody please HELP!!!!!:eek:

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
You have a mild case. It gets worse. You get broncos you never seen coming.

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Its normal and will only get worse wait until you start spending money for all the upgrades then you buy your second bronco before the first one is done and both need upgrades.
Welcome to the addiction.

rhino2104

It's a wonderful illness with no known cure and no real detrimental effects aside from the loss of massive amounts of money and time and knuckle skin and maybe a few brain cells here and there.

msweb

Bronco Guru
It's worse than a teenager that just discovered girls. Think about it 24/7, just want to get in that driver seat and have at it... You'll do what ever it takes to get there. Money is spent hand over fist thinking it's going to get you there. Sleep is no longer something you need. Just gotta do what it takes to get into those pants... errr... that driver's seat... Then you see another one and wow, she's a beauty, I gotta have that one to.... And the saga begins.......

rhino2104

It's worse than a teenager that just discovered girls. Think about it 24/7, just want to get in that driver seat and have at it... You'll do what ever it takes to get there. Money is spent hand over fist thinking it's going to get you there. Sleep is no longer something you need. Just gotta do what it takes to get into those pants... errr... that driver's seat... Then you see another one and wow, she's a beauty, I gotta have that one to.... And the saga begins.......

Couldn't agree more. The better part of my last paycheck went towards parts for my Bronco and I can't wait till next payday so I can afford more parts. Although I think nowadays I'm more interested in Broncos than chasing women. They are both expensive but the Bronco is a sure thing.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
It is a sickness like others said you will end up with more than one bronco. And I think broncos are cheaper than woman you dont have to spend money on a bronco and if they piss you off you can lock them in the grarge and ignore them!!!!

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
Although I think nowadays I'm more interested in Broncos than chasing women. They are both expensive but the Bronco is a sure thing.

I hope you're using protection when you have it alone in the garage. You don't know where it's been.

rockbronco66

Loc.
Carlsbad, N.M.
Oh Ya!!! Have someone stick a fork in you cause you are done. Done for that is. You need a daily driver, a trail rig, and an extreme rig for hard core stuff. Good luck and welcome to the addiction. Broncoholics Forever.%)

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
this is not AA. Go to pirate that might help you get rid of the addiction. We are enablers, see over here, we know we are addicts and we help each other by finding good deals and such. the only way we help people who want to be bronco free is to beat them out of their stuff dirt cheap. which route would you like to go ;D Serioulsy, welcome to the brotherhood.

msweb

Bronco Guru
Oh Ya!!! Have someone stick a fork in you cause you are done. Done for that is. You need a daily driver, a trail rig, and an extreme rig for hard core stuff. Good luck and welcome to the addiction. Broncoholics Forever.%)

Don't forget the tow rig!