• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

HELP! I think I'm ADDICTED!!!!!

Sweathog

Loc.
Lansing
First question you ask another Bornco owner is "How many do you have?" and the second is "What parts are you willing to spare?"

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
I think as soon as you get one you are addicted. I keep changing my mind on what I want to do to mine. Will the madness ever end??

OP
OP
MyOriginal66

MyOriginal66

Bronco Guru
Glad I'm not alone! Now how do explain to the wife the '74 I found on the way to work this morning? Maybe I should drive that and restore the '66? Oooh, maybe I drive the '66 while I build up the '74 into a beast. Wait, first I should contact the owner of the '74 and find out how much, or if it's for sale. Damn

stang67

Loc.
TN
yep, I'm right there with you. I check the forums. I am always finding something on what not to do and how to do something better. These guys are awesome!! I'm a newbie and will be bringing my first EB home next week. 76 down the road. will have pics tonight.

rhino2104

I think as soon as you get one you are addicted. I keep changing my mind on what I want to do to mine. Will the madness ever end??

You don't even have to have one to be addicted to them. I was addicted for years before I finally got one. Getting it just made the itch so much worse though. I was hoping it would help cure it even if only for a little bit. And no, the madness never ends ;D

stock1970

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, Kansas
i am a prime example.. have a 70 stocker,, did not want to drive it in rain or snow so i though i would just get a 2nd bronco to drive.. now i dont want to drive it in the snow or rain either.. lol.. guess i need a third.. but just dont have the money for it.. so one of mine will see snow and salt and rain.. o well guess it will become a trail rig eventually .. but the stocker will stay dry.

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
I was happy with one Bronco for about 18 years. Got another one 18 months ago and now I want a third. I'm not sure my wife likes where this is going. Don't tell her but I'm off work today and I'm going to look at a Full size Bronco this afternoon. I think I can sell it to her if I say I'm getting it for our daughter....you know, safer to have 4 wheel drive in the Colorado snow, etc.

stang67

Loc.
TN
yeah, my wife said my next classic will be of her chosing. can't blame her. she did find my 76 for me. she has good taste obviously.

mo-bronco

I've been hooked since '85 when I got my first one. Several years ago when my wife was in college and the only income we had was my paycheck, I heard of a good deal and bought it without saying anything to her. That included a new payment also! We already had one plus an old truck and her car. Oh, did I mention we had a new baby also? It'll make you do crazy things. I used to think there was something wrong with me, I was obsessing. I have the shirts, toys, posters, signs... All any of my family ever heard from me was about broncos. Then I found this web site and realized I wasn't alone.

72_EB

66to77

Attachments

• broncoholic.jpg
    broncoholic.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 2

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
What?
It's a sickness?
I must be too far gone to realize there is something wrong.
Now where is that add for that 77 I wanted to go look at...