• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How long have you owned your Bronco/Broncos

How long have you been an EB owner?

• < 5 years

Votes: 69 42.1%
  • 5 -10 years

Votes: 35 21.3%
  • 11 -15 years

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • 16 - 20 years

Votes: 14 8.5%
  • > 20 years

Votes: 18 11.0%

• Total voters

vbro

I've owned mine for seven years now. For my birthday my wife told me we had enough to buy one in cash.

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
owned my 73 Ranger for 20 years this year my dad bought it new in 73 owned my 71 Sport for just 7 months but I'm sure I'll have it for a good long time or it will at least stay in the family

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
I have owned at least one Bronco since 1993, and have had 20 in my possession. Granted some were parts trucks. ;D

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
In a month and a half if will be 16 years since I bought it from the original owner stock uncut with less than 40k miles ;D

awol_today

Contributor
Do I get to carry over years from my first EB that I owned from 78-mid 80's? ;) Probably shouldn't take credit, since all I really learned was how to abuse it. I got really good at stripping spider gears out of the rear end. I only seized the front end once (water is evil). I can't believe I sold it for $1000 so i could buy a swiss cheese framed 1980 BB. Well, that mistake has been corrected.

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
%) %) %) The 66 came into the family in 72 and is still going strong. ;D ;D ;D Bill %) :p :cool:

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Bought my '77 "Project Infinity" in Aug '95, and have bought and sold 3 others since, bought one for parts (the body tub) and bought my '74 for my daily drive and work around the house. Oh I have Coby's rig also.

j.r.nice

Bronco Guru
Guess I'd have to qualify. I polled 11-15 years since I bought my original '77 rustbucket in 1991 for $2400. It got a f/g conversion in 1992. After about 20k in modifications/upgrades/restoration/maintenance - I started over.

In 2000 I started the transformation to what it is now (notice I didnt say finished). While only the dash, gas door, t/g hardware and some of the lights are from the original truck, it is still the same "spirit" of the original truck..........just a little newer......and deeper in debt....... ;D

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
I got my 74 in 1982 when I was 15. It had a rough life before I got it and a rough life after. I am working to correct all the abuse now. Of course abuse is what they are built for ;D .

Brewbro21

I have only owned mine for around 2 years, but I have over 5 years of work on it. Plus I'm only 22, it''s nice to be able to be young enough to stay up all night working on my rig and then go to class at 8:00 AM.

I'm going to hate when the day comes that I'll need to sleep once in 48 hours.

jackson

Loc.
Monument
Next month it will be a year. Sad thing is had it for a year been in the shop 6 months... owell dont see it getting rid of it any time soon.

Jackson

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
5 years now.. wow I can't believe it's been that long.

What is even scarrier is to take the money I have spent and divide it by 5 years. That is not a good thing to think about.

oh2bnok

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, KS
My first one i owned for 15 years, my second one for about a year now and the third one for about 8 months.

OP
OP
vbro

vbro

Mark Troy said:
Bought my '77 "Project Infinity" in Aug '95, and have bought and sold 3 others since, bought one for parts (the body tub) and bought my '74 ... Oh I have Coby's rig also.

oh2bnok said:
My first one i owned for 15 years, my second one for about a year now and the third one for about 8 months.

iwlbcnu said:
I have owned at least one Bronco since 1993, and have had 20 in my possession
Hi, My Name is Victor...and I'm a Broncoholic :-[

It's truly an obsession!!!

Last edited: