• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How long have you owned your Bronco/Broncos

How long have you been an EB owner?

• < 5 years

Votes: 69 42.1%
  • 5 -10 years

Votes: 35 21.3%
  • 11 -15 years

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • 16 - 20 years

Votes: 14 8.5%
  • > 20 years

Votes: 18 11.0%

• Total voters

chromeyellow

Loc.
Lecompte, Louisiana
I Bought Mine 8 Years Ago For Fifty Dollars. It Was In Not Quite New Condition. I Don't Know How Much Money It Would Take To Get Me To Sell It Now. I Would Probably Sell Wife And Kids First.

MarsChariot

Contributor
Planetary Offroader
Loc.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
You guys have not started yet! This July I will celebrate 28 years of ownership of the '71 Sport. I bought it way back in ninteen-hundred and seventy-seven [cackle- I am in that 5 per cent age group from the age survey posted a few days ago....]. Second owner, all original, for the most part. Been from Cape Cod to Salt Lake to LA and points in between at one time or another.

My wife bought her '73 in 1979. So that is a score for 26 years there.

Both are now our primary (meaning "only") vehicles. Don't need anything else. Broncos are just fine.

And I know and have removed, fondled, and probably re-painted or upgraded EVERY bolt and EVERY original piece on the '71...at one time or another.

knotcops

Loc.
Page/Lake Powell AZ
Since 2002. Mustangs before that. Now live in 4 wheel heaven and Mustangs don't cut it. You've heard about Moab, UT as the 4 wheel capital? Forget it, Page/Lake Powell AZ rocks when it comes to 4 wheelin!

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Got the first one in '90
Sold it in '93 and replaced it with a young 6 year old '87 BroncoII (loved the size of the early one but couldn't afford it and school). Bronco II got me through school and into the working world where I picked up my current project in '98. Dumped the BroncoII in '99 after the '69 got running. Still have the '69 today.

strick1967Bronc

Loc.
Huntsville, AL 35803
1967 Bronco bought in 1969 - 36 years

36 Years!!!

My dad bought our Bronco back in 1969, a few months after my older sister was born. Our Bronco has been in the family almost 2 years longer than I have.

I think that Dad and several of his freinds bought their Broncos from a junkyard or rock quarry so that they could start trail riding together.

http://www.knology.net/~strick/Bronco/