• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I Was Kidnapped (sort of) Mini Bronco Meet 'n Greet in Beaverton: Pics at Post #62

JimAndA72

Loc.
Beaverton, Oregon
Did I get that right Jim?

Yep. Two broncos getting frame offs. The closer one in pic #2 already had the frame straightened better than factory. Lots of new sheet metal. They just mounted everything back on the frame to verify alignment. Now it's about to come back apart for paint. It will be black on black when done.

The further one has a lower budget but is being completely disassembled and fluffed up with high quality steel and paint work. The guy hasn't decided on color yet, but he has plenty of time.. lol

After this shop finishes these two he will have done 3 EBs top to bottom. Nevermind the round fenders laying on the floor.. those are going on some 1930's hot rod he's working on.

Attachments

• 2011-11-14 13.39.29.jpg
    2011-11-14 13.39.29.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 2011-11-14 13.39.08.jpg
    2011-11-14 13.39.08.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 36
  • 2011-11-14 13.40.07.jpg
    2011-11-14 13.40.07.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 2011-11-14 13.39.49.jpg
    2011-11-14 13.39.49.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 31

zombie66

Loc.
Beaverton, oregon
P.M. sent to you Mark. Looking forward to it. Anyone of you plan on going to the Christmas tree run on the 10th it should be fun?
Can't wait to get a closer look at the projects Jim and meeting you and anyone else I have'nt yet.
Kevin

OP
OP
BronCowie

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
... Anyone of you plan on going to the Christmas tree run on the 10th it should be fun? Can't wait to get a closer look at the projects Jim and meeting you and anyone else I have'nt yet...

Bummer, I'll be in Newport partying with my kids on the 10th, rented a house on the beach.

eMails in flight to all y'alls that have responded so far for the Bronco Bash in Beaverton on the 17th. ;D

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
If only my Bronco was on the road :( hope to have it back together soon, but still need a few items! Have fun!!

zombie66

Loc.
Beaverton, oregon
Shawn my transportation is a 4 seater if you want to ride with me. David mentioned Brandon not having a ride so I threw an offer out to him. It would be fun if you want to ride with me either way. Let me know.;)

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Thanks Kevin but like I mentioned on the other site I was referring to the West Side Bronco gathering. I think it would be cool to meat some West siders..... there have been a few to cross the river and hang out with us Easties!

zombie66

Loc.
Beaverton, oregon
I don't need the tree either. My wife mentioned that fact and why I felt the need to go on the tree run still. So I asked her why she felt the need to buy a pair of shoes the other day when she has 30 pairs in the closet.:eek: And I lived to tell you about it!;D

OP
OP
BronCowie

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
...So I asked her why she felt the need to buy a pair of shoes the other day when she has 30 pairs in the closet.:eek: And I lived to tell you about it!;D

I've been totally hijacked here, but why don't I mind? You crack me up Kevin. Have a good time on the 10th, see y'all on the 17th.

OP
OP
BronCowie

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Here's some info on Rene's shop where you'll find us if you're running late and miss us at Jim's house. It is just a few blocks away.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_01 Dec. 04 10.23.gif
    ScreenHunter_01 Dec. 04 10.23.gif
    161.9 KB · Views: 17

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Do yo know if Rene built a 69 not long ago? I think he painted it blue.

JSmall

Bronco Guru
I'm almost positive Rene and a friend of his bought my 69 that was sitting in a field in Sherwood. He sent me a few pictures during the build. It would be cool to figure out what they did with it.

JimAndA72

Loc.
Beaverton, Oregon
Do yo know if Rene built a 69 not long ago? I think he painted it blue.

Yep that was Rene. That Bronco will be there on the 17th too. I don't know the owner. He never drives it, but I know his son, Ken, and he is bringing it. I think we have 7 Broncos and 9 enthusiasts coming so far. Then add the spouses/dates and it should be a good size group.

JSmall

Bronco Guru
That's really cool!! To this day I regret selling it, but it's nice knowing it was restored. The owner bought it in a pile of parts after it sat in the field for a few years. I didn't have a place to work on it :(