• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

It does snow in Alabama!

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
I know a lot of ya'll are wanting to see anything but snow. It's been about 3 years since we have had this much (1-2").
It will be around 70 degrees by this weekend;D

Attachments

• snow09.JPG
    snow09.JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 81

MpCrewcab

Loc.
Jefferson, WI
gosh I hope that white stuff is gone when we are down there in 3 weeks....we have had ENOUGH of that stuff this winter!

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead
Loc.
Excel
It snowed for a little while this far south but there was no accumulation. My little girl had fun running in it while it was coming down.

wjjeeper

Loc.
Edmonton, Alberta
I wish. I have about 2' of the white shitty stuff in my yard, and everywhere around for as far as I can see.
1-2" is a dream right now.... ;D

PS- Can you tell I'm itching to get my Bronco out and put some miles on?

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
It is cold enough to snow here lately, but no snow.. I miss the snow actually, I mena, it is already 25 today, might as well snow or be 70.. :)

mustangtoby

Bronco Guru
Loc.
southwest Colorado
My son is stationed in South Carolina. I was talking to him earlier today and he said they're calling for snow tommorrow. He is bummed, said the one thing he doesn't miss from home is snows!

OP
OP
stout22

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
We ended up with about 3" at my house. Snow started early morning and was gone by 2 pm.
How do you like the winter wear - brown doors and hardtop%)
Maybe it will warm up enough for Bama Brawl to take the doors and top back off:cool: