• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

legend lime and acura black

Heus33

Bronco Guru
AWESOME! I love the blacked out grill look - that green looks great - much different than the army green while still retaining that tuff look. Nice cage too!

OP
OP
malcolmzilla

malcolmzilla

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Calgary, AB, Canada
Thanks all. Yes the plan is to both DD and wheel it, the 3 liberal coats of clear will leave lots of room to buff out the bush pinstripes...

Cascade I saw your paint thread, yes the white also looks great. I am going for a blacked out theme, with a bit of red and maybe some black chromed bits.

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
Ya!

I'm all about that color combo!

To me White is feminine. I understand MANY folk disagree with me, but for what ever the reason ANY white care seems to have a touch of femininity to it, even white trim.

I have had many a debate with 1 of my buddys with a white Mustang, it always pisses him off when I call it a chick car! I understand that there are prolly as many male owners of white vehicles as women... maybe even more, BUT long story short, GOOD CHOICE use'n black as the 2nd color! ...and I'm never a fan of green YET that shade is ROCK'n!

SWEET CAGE< NICE PAINT... all in all a verrrrry nice rig bro!

:cool:

OP
OP
malcolmzilla

malcolmzilla

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Calgary, AB, Canada
I ordered this filler cap:

B-9030-P-BK.jpg

Red pinstripe around the grille and red FORD letters too.

jjwtwice

Loc.
IGH, MN
Dude, that is a nice combo. I especially like the accent stripe on the tailgate. I might have to steal that one for mine.

BG's 68 Bronco

Throw a before and after pic on here... I think you've done a stellar job. Cage looks sweet..

I hope you'll still be up for bending some tube for my future cage... Just need to figure out when that will be%)

Right Arm Malcolmzilla!:cool:

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Hey when you Get the filler cap installed could you post some pics. Cause that is going to be cool looking.

Although that is a cool looking filler cap, you need to be careful because those are quickly going out of style. Sort of like diamond plate . . .

BamaBlue'67

I am digging that color...
I can't wait to get my cage in this spring. Thanks for the ideas. Hope you enjoy this one...;)

OP
OP
malcolmzilla

malcolmzilla

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Calgary, AB, Canada
Although that is a cool looking filler cap, you need to be careful because those are quickly going out of style. Sort of like diamond plate . . .

Ha! Our Bronco's went out of style in '78! ;D

I didnt like the fuel door's on the 77, or an aftermarket a billet door either. In hindsight, Mad's pics of the filler hidden in the striker post is awesome, but I didn't have the foresight, and was in a bind as the filler and hi build had to go on... so i kept the 68 filler in the rear, filled the front as the cage tie-in's and nerfs would interfere anyhow...

Plus I'd modified/welded the 68 filler to fit the 77 tank, and it fills nice, so this seems like a decent option, works with my colors - I'm hoping the cap fits the filler and the trim ring can go around nicely.

harrydude

We still can do the hidden fuel filler if wanted..................

I can do anything...................

but what we do need is the font for the front letters.... or a good pic of it....

then we can print it out and see.....

help us out fellows