• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Legend lime or Sonic Blue?

OP
OP
casadejohnson

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
The decision has been made! I sent the wife to the paint store to lok at the two colors and she decided on legend lime. I was going to paint this weekend but it was too cold and wet. It actually worked out alright because I found some minor dings that I missed doing body work and got them fixed. Now I'm planning on priming it and blocking it out again this week. I should be ready for paint again in a couple days. Now I just have to wait for the weather to be good and I'll be ready to go!

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
:p :p :p If it were mine it would be blue. I like the lime on the old mustang. Good luck with your choice.:D :D :D Bill %) :cool: ;D

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
There was a thread on lime and green Broncos a couple of months back, maybe first of the year. There was a Bronco in the Legend Lime. It looked good. I wanted something a little darker, a little more drab. You guys will be very happy with that color, however.

OP
OP
casadejohnson

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
:p :p :p If it were mine it would be blue. I like the lime on the old mustang. Good luck with your choice.:D :D :D Bill %) :cool: ;D
The new lime is very close to the old "lime Gold" used on early mustangs. My brother has a 67 in that color. He was parked next to a new mustang and they looked pretty close. My brothers paint however is 40 years old so its hard to tell if they are exactly the same.