• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Painless Fuse Block Number Legend

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If Painless doesn’t make it that way already, then some enterprising member here should do it.
For fun and profit, as we used to say.

EPB72

Contributor
Loc.
Pleasant Hill, CA
If Painless doesn’t make it that way already, then some enterprising member here should do it.
For fun and profit, as we used to say.
Paul only reason I ask is because the american autowire updated bronco harness that wildhorses sells , comes that way ,, a laminated fuse ID legend in the fuse block cover,, many not all OE id on the covers as well,,

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yep, and the listing under the lid is super helpful.
No matter how often you work with the fuse panel, it’s not always it easy to remember where everything is without a list.

eric0o1

I missed this last week.

The fuse label is a sticker that fits inside the cover. Every kit that leaves here should have one, unless my production staff is missing a step I'm not aware of.