• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Lets see some pics of lifted broncos

matt w

Bronco Guru
Truck1-1.jpg

No action shots uploaded :(

Man nice ride!!!

Who makes those flares?

gravy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Parsippany
Looks like 37s could fit on there no problem.

I have been going back and forth between 36 iroks and some type of 37. The 35s rub a little in the front but I just need to cut a little more and move the flares up. I have a baby coming in a few weeks so tires will have to wait for now plus I would want to sell the claws. I want them soon because its been bugging me too:mad:

LilRedBronco

Loc.
Belmont, California
x2 They look like Bushwhacker flares

I believe they are just painted fiberglass flares from wild horses I'll dig out the receipts it has been awhile. I have smacked all four of them a few times and they are cracked pretty bad. Definitely for street only as they are super fragile and I definitely lack finesse.

I was thinking of taking one off and seeing if I could repair it decently with some fiberglass to save some money. That would probably be a better option than getting new ones. Especially with the new job seeming to find ways to keep me occupied for 14 hours a day 6 days a week...

Gotta love working for a start up...

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Last edited:

onebadd73

Loc.
Moreno Valley, Ca.
Here's mine 5.5 lift with a 2" BL and 37's. Could easily have gone with 39"s if I had gone with a front 60. Still under construction, not sure if it's going to come out of the garage without having to air down the tires.

IMG_0108.jpg

Louie

Bronco Guru
I'll add one to the small lift category. A 2.5" lift with 33s :D

Attachments

• DCP_2738.JPG
    DCP_2738.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 193