• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Let's see those 76-77 Special Decor Broncos

Schloer2

Anyone know of a vendor that offers the Special Decor stripes in vinyl? I love the look but not sure I would want to commit to paint unless it was an original option.

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Anyone know of a vendor that offers the Special Decor stripes in vinyl? I love the look but not sure I would want to commit to paint unless it was an original option.

email this guy(i sent you a pm).... here is the info i recieved from him.

"Special Décor kits are available in any colcor in which vinyl is made.
However, bright white is the proper OEM color. I cut the kits as they are
ordered and ship immediately. The only delay would be if you order a
special color and I have to special order the material. The price is
$300.00 plus $20.00 for shipping and insurance. I do not accept credit
cards in order to keep costs down, but I will accept your personal check or
a postal money order."

not sure he wants his email and name and adress spread.

Blue

fordfan

Bronco Guru

The originals were not painted either... They were vinyl just like the ones Drew reproduces... Ask him for a set of yellow ones in the original "yellow"...;D;D

Schloer2

matts460

AAH Yes thanks man. Nice little truck too. Now just need to find a wagon with stock hubcaps in the same color scheme. But ya now you guys see what im gettin at, the black and white is an attention getter, makes the stripes stand out well. Also love the grabber green with white stripes. Would be cool to have the high impact color decor groupe broncos and boss 302 mustang collection all lined up in a row. Love the Hockey stripes and bronco stripes!

clarrance

Bronco Guru
1700 original mile 1976 Special Decor.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 166

broncojack

Contributor
Did anyone get a Marti report on their Special Decor yet?
Still wondering how many were made.

xfalcon

This one was on the Bay a while back, Its not a real Special Décor But it sure is nice..
$_4.JPG

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I've got a red 76 but I don't think my stripes looks like those .. But it does have a white stripe on it. I'll try & get a picture of it.

Ohio Bronco 21

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cleveland
No, the Avatar is of the nice one someone posted. This one is original, Dark Jade but the body is RUSTED bad. Plan on finding a body and building it around what this one was. Lots of good stuff on her and runs.

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
Here's a few I have saved on my computer at work. I don't know the owners so I hope I don't offend anyone with posting them.

I'm so offended you reposted a picture of my Bronco...said no Bronco owner ever.

Ohio Bronco 21

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cleveland
Ok, Not the best pics but that is probably good, lol.

Attachments

• 062.JPG
    062.JPG
    209.5 KB · Views: 143
  • 063.JPG
    063.JPG
    209.5 KB · Views: 158
  • 064.JPG
    064.JPG
    208.5 KB · Views: 211
  • 065.JPG
    065.JPG