• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Let's see those 76-77 Special Decor Broncos

willtel

Did anyone get a Marti report on their Special Decor yet?
Still wondering how many were made.

Here is one on my '77.

13473000774_5e137ed9f2_c.jpg

matts460

Would that mean that 10,664 1977 Broncos were made since only the 302/c4 was available?

matts460

Oh ya I dunno why the heck I thought only the c4 was available I have the 77 broucure! oops.

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Just heard about this one today. 51k miles one original owner. Owner special ordered it here in Maryville, TN. Looks like its a rare one with the black stripe and the Sport Special Decor options.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 187

willtel

Just heard about this one today. 51k miles one original owner. Owner special ordered it here in Maryville, TN. Looks like its a rare one with the black stripe and the Sport Special Decor options.

Shouldn't the top be red too?

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Shouldn't the top be red too?

Nope, although the standard Special Decors came with the body colored hardtop, it was a option to choose the white hardtop. This is a very rare SD, because it has the black stripe, white top, & has the Sport package added to the Special Decor package too.

OP
OP
stout22

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL

That is really nice! Sport package gets the chrome headlight rings instead of the black painted ones. Got any more pics of that one?

clarrance

Bronco Guru
That is really nice! Sport package gets the chrome headlight rings instead of the black painted ones. Got any more pics of that one?

Has the Sport door panels too.
I got the pic from a friend of mine, but there is a good chance it will be at the show next weekend.

Ohio Bronco 21

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cleveland
Has the Sport door panels too.
I got the pic from a friend of mine, but there is a good chance it will be at the show next weekend.

Would love to see more pics. I thought all the Décor package Bronco's had the top color the same as the body. Cool
I may paint my top to match the Body and paint the very top and drip rails white, not sure yet.

fosgate150

Here is my marti for my 76, mine had the black stripes, with a white roof option, and the sport package. Hope to have it back near original soon. I have seen very few pictures of factory broncos with the black stripes.

From what I have seen and read, the sport package models also seem to keep the black headlight rings and not the bright rings.

It is amazing the options and combinations the special décor broncos had.

Attachments

• marti.pdf
    386.4 KB · Views: 65