• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Let's see those 76-77 Special Decor Broncos

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Here is my marti for my 76, mine had the black stripes, with a white roof option, and the sport package. Hope to have it back near original soon. I have seen very few pictures of factory broncos with the black stripes.

From what I have seen and read, the sport package models also seem to keep the black headlight rings and not the bright rings.

It is amazing the options and combinations the special décor broncos had.

Wow it almost sounds like its twin, or older brother.

broncojack

Contributor
Here is my marti for my 76, mine had the black stripes, with a white roof option, and the sport package. Hope to have it back near original soon. I have seen very few pictures of factory broncos with the black stripes.

From what I have seen and read, the sport package models also seem to keep the black headlight rings and not the bright rings.

It is amazing the options and combinations the special décor broncos had.

Option : Dual Electric Horns ?
Never saw that before!

fosgate150

Option : Dual Electric Horns ?
Never saw that before!

Yep, I have no idea why that would be an option someone would choose... I guess the original person ordering it wanted to be heard, hahaha.

I like the color match tops, its surprising it was an option to delete, but I will be going back with the white top per my Marti.

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Stumbled across this thread and realized i had not ever put mine in. So here is a bump to an oldie but a goody and a new pic
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5419.jpg
    IMG_5419.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 391

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
And i felt i needed to post this too. Should be available soon
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5644.jpg
    IMG_5644.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 387

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Really.......brought this back up to the top and with all the new broncos runnin around since the last post i would think there would be several new SD broncos discovered!!

Attac

Contributor
Really.......brought this back up to the top and with all the new broncos runnin around since the last post i would think there would be several new SD broncos discovered!!

I will post pic when I get home from work of my 77 green with white stripe and color delete top that was my very first vehicle in the early 80s
chuck
edit: found a pic on this computer

Attachments

• IMG_0409a.jpg
    IMG_0409a.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 79

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Mine WAS copper metallic with the yellow stripe. I don't know but the light yellow is kinda rare I think.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Wish I did but all I have is a remnant of the stripe inside the door jambs.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Oh, so your current rig is the 76 Special. I missed that my first time looking at your garage. Still a sweet ride in any color.:cool:

Thanks but it takes better pictures than it is really.;D

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Hosting site dropped my picture. ...

Attachments

• 0613171411.jpg
    0613171411.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
That's awesome! Wish we knew how many came with yellow. Kevin @ Marti could probably look it up. That makes the second or third one I have seen.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
That's awesome! Wish we knew how many came with yellow. Kevin @ Marti could probably look it up. That makes the second or third one I have seen.

Well Jimmy we can see how many '76 did with this paint and trim.

Attachments

• 0625181506-1.jpg
    0625181506-1.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
OP
OP
stout22

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
204 is more than I would have guessed. Especially with the white top instead of body matching color.