• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Mallory Hyfire ignition/distributor 302 and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
I am liquidating my post restore inventory I will be posting images of each item seperatly but if anyone is interested in any of them let me know and it will light a fire to get pictures snapped of them. Up right now is a Mallory Hyfire ignition and distributor that I am asking $200 for I went with a 390 for my restor so I don't need any of the stuff for the 302. I aslo have a Edelbrock 4 barrel and Edelbrock intake that I am asking $300 for the set, but I will seperate. I will throw in a 302 for $100 if someone buys the ignition and the carb/intake. Carb will need to be rebuilt same with engine it was running when pulled but has been sitting, assume it needs a rebuild.

I also have the following:

Auto transmission (either c4 or c6) I have to verify.

Transfer case (I think it is a 20) again have to verify. I am pulling the shifter off of it

Metal tub, in good shape started restoring then decided to go with fiberglass. The front clip is a little rusty and has been patched. The front clip will need to be worked or replaced. Same with the windshield cowl. front fender and doors are already sold. will take $500 for the tub.

I have a dana 44 with disk brake conversion. $100

I have a rear 9 inch $200

I have a stock wiring harness and spedo $150

I have the original 4 point roll bar and bikini top $100

I have most of the suspension with a 4 inch lift.

I have too much to list so just ask if you don't see it, everything is "or best offer".

Here is a link to the ignition on CL with photos.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/pts/2350321233.html

I will ship parts, I only do Paypal for long distant transactions, and you have to pay shipping.

As well, I am always up for trades:

Items I need are:

hard-top.

soft-top BCB or Can-Back only.

family roll cage.

soft doors for sport inserts.

A better windshield frame.

bumpers, prerunner style not stock.

rocker panel guards.

any diamond plate parts for the interior and exterior.

Propane conversion for a 390

Last edited:

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Just noticed you are in Orlando. I will be in Orlando in a couple of months. Please send pics of Dana 44, If everything looks ok, I will send money via paypal and pick up when i am there.

OP
OP
L

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
Sounds good will snap them tomorrow. One thing, the donor I am parting was a project Bronco that I bought, the guy said he went through the axle and added the disk conversion but, I have not been inside of them so while the guy said they where good and everything I have used from the donor has been good assume they will have to be gone thru. I just don't want to misrepresent anything. Anyways, I will snap them tommorow

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I will take the dana and would like to look at the tub. i live in melbourne so I can pick up. Also interested in the automatic trans and the roll bar and bikini top. tell me when and i will be over.

rbodine

Di you have a rust free windshield? If so I'll take it. I am in daytoa but work in Orlando please call me. 3863346355..
Robert

OP
OP
L

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
I will take the dana and would like to look at the tub. i live in melbourne so I can pick up. Also interested in the automatic trans and the roll bar and bikini top. tell me when and i will be over.

Bax, BoureeOne is first in line for the Dana if that falls through then you are next. I work from home so am around most of the time, shoot me an email and we can set up a time on the rest of it my email is ksmeltzer@gmail.com. I will snap some pics of the 44 and post them here so that you guys can see it. I will snap pics of the other items you are interested in as well.

OP
OP
L

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
whats in the 9" ?? ... ;)

No idea, it is the axle that came with one of the donor's it was off the 67 and I would assume the stock axle. Previous owner said it was rebuilt a while back, but I don't know if any goodies or upgrades where installed, I would assume that it has whatever that model year had in it.

OP
OP
L

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
Di you have a rust free windshield? If so I'll take it. I am in daytoa but work in Orlando please call me. 3863346355..
Robert

I had three windshields and all of them where rusted, I have the one on the restore that has a small dimple of rust on one side, but is in OK condition, I am using the money from the liquidation to pick up a stainless window and the rest of the items I need to complete the restore. Wife want's the donor gone and some money back before I sink more into my "toys"

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Bax, BoureeOne is first in line for the Dana if that falls through then you are next. I work from home so am around most of the time, shoot me an email and we can set up a time on the rest of it my email is ksmeltzer@gmail.com. I will snap some pics of the 44 and post them here so that you guys can see it. I will snap pics of the other items you are interested in as well.

Perhaps but I have real money and can be there in an hour.
I sent you a e mail.

codys 71

Loc.
hudson fl

if u still have the disk brake and the roll bar and top iam intersted thanks cody

Last edited:

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Dam it man, i was going to come over. I'm never fast enough. oh well glad you sold it.

Status
Not open for further replies.