• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass Buy Dana 20 Tera Low Gear Set

B1

Loc.
anchorage, ak
interested in both. the terralow, and the output. would having the np435 and the tcase kit be too low? lol

OP
OP
Modman

Modman

Loc.
Laurens, SC
Too Low

B1 said:
interested in both. the terralow, and the output. would having the np435 and the tcase kit be too low? lol

I don't think so we are also building a Bronco with a NP435, 4 :1 Klune box, & a 205 Tcase combo with 5.13 gears. We should end up with a crawl ratio of around 300:1 and with the 435 you can just grab another gear.

OP
OP
Modman

Modman

Loc.
Laurens, SC
Price

Sorry its been so long but, I have a final price for ten or more on the Tera Dana 20 gear set ($599.99) They will all be shipped here and then shipped out to the buyer.Buyers will pay their own shipping from here. I'm also working on the 300M output shafts, should know something on those in a few days. Thanks

nhopman

Any more updates on the mass buy of the gearsets and output shafts? After this weekend, it look I'll be rebuilding mine this winter so might as well upgrade while it's out.

Thanks, Nick

z70what

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Johnson City
I'm still in for the Tera Low mass buy... Let us know WHEN and where to send the money.. and howlong til we can expect it..thanks

Luke

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
WH has their HD output assembly on sale this month...for $380--assembled http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/42.asp#built20 . What is the difference between the WH HD output and Chucks 300M alloy one. I know the 3000M material is supposed to be bomber but what is the WH shaft made out of? Anyone? Any chance Chuck will be able to approach this price with the MB or is he even in on the HD output shafts. IF there are more than 10 of us what are the chances that the price will go down farther....say 15 -20... also was Chuck at BCB given an opportunity to give a MB price on his Rock Eater gears.... I am interested to see where this goes. I would really like an Atlas or STAK 3 spd.%) Budgets suck.