• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Bronco Round Up *Pics Start on Page 26!*

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Not sure if they still make them, but the spindle shims for pure camber correction are a lot easier than the ball joint eccentrics.

Yes, they do still make them. I was going to go that route but thoought it would be easier to just pop in the one on the upper ball joint. Now that I have to pull the spindles anyways maybe I'll get a set.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Scoop and Pearlcoat I did not reserve a camping space with the record number of people attending do you think getting a space onThursday will be a problem?
As for the bronco looks like I am bringing my 67 and will just have to take it easy on the clutch. I thought about taking my 73 sport but the brakes are mess. Going to prep the Super Duty for the tow down there today. 6 days and counting!!!

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Scoop and Pearlcoat I did not reserve a camping space with the record number of people attending do you think getting a space onThursday will be a problem?
As for the bronco looks like I am bringing my 67 and will just have to take it easy on the clutch. I thought about taking my 73 sport but the brakes are mess. Going to prep the Super Duty for the tow down there today. 6 days and counting!!!

The Cove has plenty of campsites available so it should not be a problem. Only issue is you may end up in the back next to bmc69 and then you'll not be able sleep at night because of all the partying going on! ;D %)

Also, anyone signing up now and seeing the registration numbers over 100 - don't worry, there are still spots available. The 100 limit applies to trail rigs and even though the total vehicles coming is now more than 100 about 20 or so are street only Broncos.

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Parts at MEB

I am also going to put this in "Parts for sale" for a friend of mine who will be attending the MEB event

shannon.shirk@gmail.com
Thanks,

Is there a swap meet this year? I have a bunch o parts that I can't use
anymore.

Moser front D44 shafts with Warn outers
All but one piece of chrome trim (fender, door, quarter) for both sides.
All in excellent shape except one ding in a quarter piece.
Hansen front winch bumper
window vents
couple of fenders in various shapes
2 new warn stubshafts in boxes D44
springs and such

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
column back together, test drive and we look like we are good to go...nothing special but it's paid for and it's mine...and i can drive mine home Sean.....

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I am also going to put this in "Parts for sale" for a friend of mine who will be attending the MEB event

shannon.shirk@gmail.com
Thanks,

anymore.

window vents
springs and such

Karl: A few people are bringing parts to sell and we will designate an area for setting out parts for sale on both Friday and Saturday afternoon. So anybody who wants to bring parts for sale - bring 'em!

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Parts are sold-thanks to those who inquired. Now someone buy my 15x42x17 TSLs on MRW beadlocks.......... :)

shannon.shirk@gmail.com
Thanks,

anymore.

window vents
springs and such

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
For any last minute questions PM me, Scoop or Ransil and we'll get back to you asap

Hey Pearlcoat, I just want to go ahead and thank ya'll for doing all this!!!

I have put together MX races, hunts, DU events and God only knows how many parties!!! I know it's a lot of work!!! THANK YOU ALL!!!!;D ;D

Looking forward to meeting everyone!!!!:cool: :cool:

j.blakeslee

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NASSUA NY
Well i got the last piece of the puzzle..for the trip.. i know the bronco would make it their and back..... but beating on it in the trails..and its alooong way back to long island..ill be leaving long island 5 am thursday morning. if anybody wants to convoy down let me know.

Attachments

• 101_0889 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    101_0889 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 101_0890 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    101_0890 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 26

j.blakeslee

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NASSUA NY
Nice trailer Jay! Is that 18" or longer? Sure looks longer from the back looking forward.

hey pete, yep 18 foot.. and i have been looking for a nice used one...for a while..and on luck .so the wife and i went to pa saturday morning and pick it up..

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Count the steel sheets, looks like 18' to me

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
If ya' see a big green hauler going north later this week get close and see if it's me!!! grafiCo laid it out a heck of a lot better than I installed it, but that's a campfire story!!! Thanks Adam!!!;D ;D

Oh yeah, I got a year older Wednesday!!!! I love cocanut cakes!!!!

Bring on Gore!!!!:cool: :cool:

Attachments

• DSCN1700.JPG
    DSCN1700.JPG
    161.4 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCN1701.JPG
    DSCN1701.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 23
  • FSCN1698.JPG
    FSCN1698.JPG
    191.9 KB · Views: 20

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
For any last minute questions PM me, Scoop or Ransil and we'll get back to you asap

Hey Pearlcoat, I just want to go ahead and thank ya'll for doing all this!!!

I have put together MX races, hunts, DU events and God only knows how many parties!!! I know it's a lot of work!!! THANK YOU ALL!!!!;D ;D

Looking forward to meeting everyone!!!!:cool: :cool:

Thanks NGA, we love the broncos and the people that come with them so we keep plugging away at it. I'm looking forward to meeting lots of new people, and yes, we are going to offer "CB.com" name tags for anyone who wants one.

I saw the event t-shirts on Saturday, they are sweet! Can't wait to get mine and wear it.

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Its almost here!! Today we loaded nearly $22K worth of prizes and goodie bag stuff (including prizes for sponsored activities) in the RV and bronco, plus lots of supplies, etc. Tuesday night the trail rig goes on the trailer hooked up to the RV, and Wednesday we pull out with my better half towing the trailer and me driving the street rig.

Online registration will close early tomorrow morning (Monday), after that you can register onsite.

Any questions, let us know soon. By Wednesday most of the RU committee will be on the road with limited access to email and internet communication.

Last edited:

73ny

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New York
Well i got the last piece of the puzzle..for the trip.. i know the bronco would make it their and back..... but beating on it in the trails..and its alooong way back to long island..ill be leaving long island 5 am thursday morning. if anybody wants to convoy down let me know.

Jay that looks like it's in excellent shape! (I like the stickers on the fenders! ;D )