• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB GORE Blindfold Driving Contest Rules

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
Hold on a second guys! Look closely at the red bandana in the 2nd photo posted above:

attachment.php

I was able to open this in photoshop, zoom in, and look what I found!

how-to-draw-raphael-from-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles.jpg

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
hard to slow it down enough to be able to get in focus with the camera...jus' sayin

OP
OP
BroncoDesign

BroncoDesign

Loc.
USA
Not sure what I'm seeing. One hand on the wheel? one eye over the bandana?
Are you saying there's a possible DQ due to unsportsman-like conduct OR were there banned substances being used?????? Inquiring minds want to know.

You may have something there 05. Why is he scrunched down so low in the seat like he's trying to see under the window frame. THis may be a good ad pic for WHs clear view window frame.....

It's either the resin or spring, but I'm getting giddy. This whole thing makes me smile. ;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
if, and i do mean that in a very broad sense of the word, we cannot duplicate another win......it would be an honor to just to have competed with such champions.......

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Squaches have a sixth sense they use in the dark. Not to mention driving in the dark. having a Squach drive is clearly an advantage. Add in the minority bonus points with the radar like sixth sense and it becomes clear that this advantage is tipping the scales of fair play.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
and Teva's....bring some real footwear this year!

OP
OP
BroncoDesign

BroncoDesign

Loc.
USA
I'm laughing so hard it hurts. BD is sponsoring AGAIN so back off usurpers!!

I just got done emailing Chris Jones to tell Judy the trophy has to be bigger, MUCH BIGGER, and to send me the bill :-*

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
I'm pretty sure this is what Tasker thought the trophy looked like. Which would explain why he had such motivation to win the competition!

socks-and-sandals.jpg

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
more like this.....

Attachments

• 51442-Brown-Hairy-Feet-large.jpg
    51442-Brown-Hairy-Feet-large.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 10

dave67fd

Bronco Guru
Wouldn't that be like me wear'n a pair of these?

Attachments

• 716916765684076943.jpg
    716916765684076943.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 12

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
no, not really. tell ya what Dave, c'mon down and see for your self....and for Mike, don't give it a "SECOND" tought!

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
don't forget about team T&T ... Terry - Tony w/ only front wheel drive we managed to have the lead til someone came out in yet another rig .. Just how many other people's rigs does it take to win ???
I might just bring both my EB's this yr .. lol

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
hopefully Bocci will make the trip this year.....fingers crossed!

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
OK....where do we start here..... Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike! "New rules" is your latest attempt???? It seems like I need to change someone else's diaper here%)%) That look on the honorable judge's face is simply amazement and confusion at the same time, wondering just how we got that rig to go so fast when the previous drivers seemed like they were pullin a wagon full of fat kids...they were goin so slow. My trusty pilot(El Diablo) as he is better known on the circuit, need not use ANY of his own senses when he has the sure witted senses of his navigator(The Magic Man) by his side. Team U-Joint Inc. is just about a global name these days, based on our ground pounding runs with ONLY one set of eyes gettin us to the finish BOTH forwards AND backwards!:eek::eek: This brings me to that comment by the fella that brings up our run in two vehicles... The first run was merely an exabition run in REVERSE because we wanted everyone to actually see what the FRONT of our rig looks like during a blazing run, we have just heard to many complaints about seeing our dusty taillights way up in the distance. It was the only way we could possibly give anyone a glimpse. Ok.....I'm sure Mr. BroncoDesign(aka. #2) will have a response here directly....;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
BroncoDesign

BroncoDesign

Loc.
USA
Mike, you really stirred the pot this time...what trophy??

That's me, Pot stirrer.. Last year was a plaque right? Obviously if there's going to be this much fuss over a silly contest, we should be battling for something significant, (NOT some of Randy's dirty socks either), (OR Jeffs dirty Diapers). MISSY! You better tell him not to bring dirty pampers to throw at us on the course!!!
SO, Chris Jones asked how we were doing on the new RC contest FOR THE KIDS, and I said, working on it and BTW, tell Judy to make the driving contest trophy bigger and I would pay for it AGAIN.

I'll tell you Pearl, when you stand in a stinky shop all day with a resin roller in your hand you have too much time to ponder.....

%)%)

OP
OP
BroncoDesign

BroncoDesign

Loc.
USA
jeff, jeff, jeff, jeff, jeff.....
It is too early for me to be rolling on the floor laughing but you got it done. Thanks buddy. Hey, I just thought if you could win an election to "rule" 310 million people with goofy rhetoric, why not try it with a driving contest.

Obviously, you guys are representative of the evil "one percenters" who have vacuumed up all the wealth, in this case trophies, leaving the "middle class" with "vacuum". We live in a country where redistribution is the word of the day, so I'm just trying to be sure we comply with the glorious leader's "positive agenda".

If his model brings the top down to make everyone equal instead of encouraging the bottom to strive to be like the top, oh well. Call your representative and let him know you don't like trophy redistribution. If your coalition can come up with enough campaign cash, it's possible his honor the judge, might see things "your way". Taillights, dust, diablo, just words, just speeches, but I bet if Mr. and Mrs. Judge got an all expenses paid trip to oh, Bermuda to visit their new bank account you opened there for them, you might have something. Didn't you hire a trophy redistribution lobbyist yet???

Hail the maximum leader and "fundamental fairness"!!!!! ;D;D;D

Please tell me Missy didn't let you name the baby "Bronco". Mike or Michelle sounds nice..

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Magic Man could not of said it any better....THAT just happened! shake and bake!