• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB GORE Blindfold Driving Contest Rules

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
So what is team u-joint bragging about? Hmm... Team u-joint didn't have a bronco capable of running the grassy course? Team u-joints 4 wheeling abilities are maxed out in a grassy field? I can see why their heads are so big.

OP
OP
BroncoDesign

BroncoDesign

Loc.
USA
So what is team u-joint bragging about? Hmm... Team u-joint didn't have a bronco capable of running the grassy course? Team u-joints 4 wheeling abilities are maxed out in a grassy field? I can see why their heads are so big.[/QUOTE

Yeah! Yeah! What he said! Pretty bad. We lent them a Bronco, bought them the trophy... YOu're right. What nerve!!:p:p

I see everyone if finally getting out of bed. Some of us have been up for a while, RANDY!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
So what is team u-joint bragging about? Hmm... Team u-joint didn't have a bronco capable of running the grassy course? Team u-joints 4 wheeling abilities are maxed out in a grassy field? I can see why their heads are so big.

We didn't break any motor mounts though did we? ;D
and as for Mike, glad we didn't run out of gas in Odie.....although we probably could of refueled and still won :D

OP
OP
BroncoDesign

BroncoDesign

Loc.
USA
We didn't break any motor mounts though did we? ;D
and as for Mike, glad we didn't run out of gas in Odie.....although we probably could of refueled and still won :D

Mind like a steel trap I see. Will I ever live down the fuel pump fiasco? Honestly, the two of you could make more money in Hollywood. Still chuckling. :):)

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
I didn't break my motor mounts, steering, and drive shaft in a grassy field.

UNTIL the driveshaft damn near killed someone ;D
and IF you look in the winning picture, you can see Terry was the first one to try and get an autograph!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Oh and we will need a much larger area this year for our "merch" table and autograph session.....got unruly last year will all the fans trying to get close.

OP
OP
BroncoDesign

BroncoDesign

Loc.
USA
Oh and we will need a much larger area this year for our "merch" table and autograph session.....got unruly last year will all the fans trying to get close.

Where does this stuff come from? I want to see a CT scan of your brains.

got-broncos

Bronco Guru

I didn't see you sign one autograph. Team u-joints only fans, are back at thier homes, in the windows. ;D

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
I didn't see you sign one autograph. Team u-joints only fans, are back at thier homes, in the windows. ;D

ha! now that's funny ;D BUT i beg to differ.....ask Rob

Attachments

• autograph.jpg
    autograph.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 33

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
limited edition Terry! can't do too many as it brings the collectability down!

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
How quickly you forget Terry(then again, you may of had a little to much of that homegrown "cough syrup") Team U-Joint abliderated all comers in El Deablo's OWN Bronco when the Team made it's first appearance. We simply wanted to prove to ourselves AND others that another Bronco could actually win this event and the ONLY way to do it was to take the wheel ourselves.

And as for the bottom trying to equal the top....I'm glad you are at least acknowledging our elite status. Oh, and another thing when you refer to yourself as the bottom....it's very fitting, because the "bottom" IS where #2 comes from:p:p:p:p:p

We love ya Mike! No matter how much resin induced babble comes outta ya!hehe

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
:cool:Team J-Joint Inc. is just about a global name these days, based on our ground pounding runs with ONLY one set of eyes )
:
Team J-joint, oh you have to smoke a J to see the imaginary fans. Riding team u-joint makes my sides hurt. It's almost as much fun as hijacking bmc69s threads. ::D