• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB - Hooters Get Together 2007

71 BRNCO

Kath and I will be there as always. Not sure if the bronco will be there for sure (clutch issues). Hope to see everyone there!

We may have my bronco on the wedge trailer since Drew and I are coming from the same area.

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
Can't we all just ride down with Drew????
Try google earth Drew, you should be able to get a look at that parking lot.
I have actually used it to scope out some of our rooftop dish installs on the hotels, it bas been a big help in the past figuring out where equipment is. Surprises folks on site that don't know where anything is and I tell them from Miles and miles away having never been on site.
I think it was plenty big, but like I have said before I stopped trusting my memory a while ago, At least I think it has been a while....HMMmmmm
See you there in the Big Bronco!

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
10 day forecast shows high of 57 with scattered showers on Saturday and chance of snow on Sunday! Was anyone planning to drive their Bronco topless or bikini only?? :D

ransil

Bronco Guru
ChrisinWV said:
I think I will wear a nice bronco shirt.....

If you don't own a nice Bronco shirt, I can hook you up.
Still have a few of the 40th anniversary polos left.
Also have 40th decals .

If anyone want something from the store http://www.earlybroncos.com/catalog/ I can bring it to Hooters with me.

Send me an e-mail with the specific items and I will make sure it gets thrown in.
ransil@pa.net

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
You can bring a large shirt with ya Randy, that will go great with the 40th hat I got.....Nice looking shirt, I don't remember that one at the 40th.
Chris

ransil

Bronco Guru
ChrisinWV said:
You can bring a large shirt with ya Randy, that will go great with the 40th hat I got.....Nice looking shirt, I don't remember that one at the 40th.
Chris

We had 2 there but they went real fast, we had a few more made afterwards.
I will hold a large for you.

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
It is Next Saturday.

I am out now. I have a family "Honey, don't you remember I RSVP'd for us" event that I can't get out of:cry: :cry: . So much for hanging with Bronco-Brethren.

Someone have a beer & a wing for me.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
MnkyBiz - we'll miss you this year! To make you feel better, I am sure whatever your wife has planned will be much more fun than hanging out with a bunch of Bronco people at Hooters, eating wings and drinking beer. . .

BTW - just checked weather again and looks like it will be sunny on Saturday - rain and snow have been pushed back to Monday and Tuesday. Still gonna be cold though!

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
yeah sure. Tons of fun.

Going to another 1st bday party of a baby belonging to a person I don't know!

Ho hum! Hopefully they'll have beer!

grauerfam

Loc.
Owings Mills,MD
MnkyBiz - You've got 4 full days to figure out how to get out of it! C'mon man! A birthday party, groan. And I was hoping to check out the new fuel injection too.

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
Hey Bill didn't you promise me a ride....c'mon man.
They will have RC and cake and we will have wings and beer. You can do it!!
LOL
If you can't get away, I guess I will have a beer for ya.
Chris

ransil

Bronco Guru
MnkyBiz said:
It is Next Saturday.

I am out now. I have a family "Honey, don't you remember I RSVP'd for us" event that I can't get out of:cry: :cry: . So much for hanging with Bronco-Brethren.

Someone have a beer & a wing for me.

Check your wife's purse, they usually can be found in there.

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
I am trying guys. The spousal issue & not having an exhaust on the Monkey Mobile yet are the biggest hurdles. I am working insane hours right now (0530 to about 1700 every day) and that leaves no Bronco time.

I"ll try.