• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Hooters Get together January 19, 2008

nhopman

All, it's probably a little too early but here's the announcement anyway.

Come one, Come all to the 2008 MEB Hooters Get Together.
On Saturday, January 19, 2008. Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos will have a meet and greet social at:

Richmond, VA Hooters
7912 W. Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23294

Mapquest Directions
http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...z=23294&2ffi=1&q=Hooters&qc=(All) Restaurants

The Get Together will start around noon and will end sometime around 4:00

Everyone is invited to attend with or without your Bronco for a fun afternoon of food, fun and as much Bronco talk as you can stand.

We hope to see you there. MEB Staff

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
I should be there, might have to take the whole family this time...anyone opposed to me hauling the bronco up with the trailer/tow rig??Chuck

fdezone

Loc.
Fredericksburg, VA
I should be there, might have to take the whole family this time...anyone opposed to me hauling the bronco up with the trailer/tow rig??Chuck

If you and our Carolina brothers are gonna come all the way up here, hauling your rigs, for the "MEB Hooters Get Together" on Saturday (1/19), then you might as well take off from work on Monday so we can go on an informal wheeling trip on Sunday. ;) We can make it an entire weekend thing. You don't have to worry about a thing Chuck, by then, Santa will have delivered your new "Titanium" axles. ;D

I'll volunteer to take care of the formalities for the Sunday (1/20) run, for those interested, if we can get 2-3 interested parties. Let me know.

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
If you and our Carolina brothers are gonna come all the way up here, hauling your rigs, for the "MEB Hooters Get Together" on Saturday (1/19), then you might as well take off from work on Monday so we can go on an informal wheeling trip on Sunday. ;) We can make it an entire weekend thing. You don't have to worry about a thing Chuck, by then, Santa will have delivered your new "Titanium" axles. ;D

I'll volunteer to take care of the formalities for the Sunday (1/20) run, for those interested, if we can get 2-3 interested parties. Let me know.
I'm down for that! I'll check to see if the wife can get off for Monday. Thanks for the Down-Home welcome Axel;D

fdezone

Loc.
Fredericksburg, VA
I'm down for that! I'll check to see if the wife can get off for Monday. Thanks for the Down-Home welcome Axel;D

Cool. I don't want to take the focus away from this thread so I'll start another with more details. Word of mouth will have to marry the two events. I'd need to know if there's a definite interest so that I can get busy planning for you out of state folks. Depending on how many are interested, I may need volunteer trail leaders, etc.

Axel

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
So are you talking local wheeling(like my Ravanel pits) or some ORV park? Last time we were there..it snowed. That would cool...;D -get it? Cool:cool:

guess I need to get those inserts,soft doors,and top installed

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
I'll be there, and open to wheeling. Anyone heard from Bill McFann lately?

BUCKETOBOLTS

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Salisbury, NC
Last time we were there..it snowed.

It was rather brisk. Maybe 30* with a 40mph wind from the North on Sat. Then the sleet, freezing rain, and snow settled in on Sun. But had a great time any way, and a truck load of axles:eek: . Doesn't look like I have any parts to swap this time, so I may be driving the economy ride myself.

clownshoe

Loc.
Crofton, MD
You guys ever do anything like this up in MD? I love my bronco but I don't trust that it loves me enough to take me down to VA and back without throwing a fit.

fdezone

Loc.
Fredericksburg, VA
You guys ever do anything like this up in MD? I love my bronco but I don't trust that it loves me enough to take me down to VA and back without throwing a fit.

No clue, you'll have to ask the MEB BOD what the rotation is. Where are you in MD? Worse comes to worse, you can always make the meet in your daily commuter on Saturday and then ride right seat on Sunday for the run.

clownshoe

Loc.
Crofton, MD
I am in Columbia, near Ft Meade. I probably will head down there in the commuter, but I hate being that guy who says, "yeah, mine is at home I got pics of it though." I got a month and a half to make it road worthy so I will see what I can do with it but if worst comes to worst I will just have to drive the Scion down.

ransil

Bronco Guru
No clue, you'll have to ask the MEB BOD what the rotation is. Where are you in MD? Worse comes to worse, you can always make the meet in your daily commuter on Saturday and then ride right seat on Sunday for the run.

No rotation. its always at the same place.

Isn't Richmound a suburb of DC?

I used that line for 8 years" mines at home in the garage getting an overhaul"
we have a few members currently using the same line.

I will be showing up in something other than my Bronco,350 miles in the Bronco is not gonna get it, I'm getting old and spoiled.