• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB - Hooters Get together Richmond, VA Jan 17, 2009

nhopman

Well, conmsidering there are already 2 threads circulating about the MEB Get-together in richmond, I figured it was high time to make the official announcement.

Come one, Come all to the 2008 MEB Hooters Get Together.
On Saturday, January 17, 2009. Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos will have a meet and greet social at:

Richmond, VA Hooters
7912 W. Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23294

The Get Together will start around noon and will end sometime around 4:00

Everyone is invited to attend with or without your Bronco for a fun afternoon of food, fun and as much Bronco talk as you can stand.

We hope to see you there. MEB Staff

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
KY. to Va. Estimated Time: 8 hours 48 minutes Estimated Distance: 561.18 miles

Looking forward to this and Crozet....Do you have any info on Crozet event?

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
I am pumped that I may actually be bringing my Bronco to the one this year. 3rd year is the charm they say. Or maybe It will be sitting where it is for another year getting worked on. Trans is going in tonight! Thanks Bill!

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Trans is going in tonight! Thanks Bill!

Git r dun, Matt.

Filly and I will be there with a full-size Bronc..again. One of these years we'll actually have to take an EB to the event.%)

Pearlcoat

Bronco Guru
We'll be there with one or the other of the 2 EBs. If the pretty one has its new engine purring, and the weather forecast is reasonable, it will make the trip to Richmond. If its not purring yet (I hope it is - keep your fingers crossed for us) then the ugly one will make the trip. Then there's always the F-150 for backup if needed.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
About 2 weeks left to go! Who else is coming??

Now that the holidays are behind us, I'm looking forward to Hooters! :cool: ;D

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
I am in in a bigger way now. I will be there with the Bronco FINALLY!! I am pumped. Also I am bringing my extra stuff with me. Anyone else bringing stuff to sell?

bax

Contributor
Old Member
All I can say is take pictures.

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
I wish I was closer as you guys allways have good turnouts. I am 565 mi – about 9 hours 54 mins away

I have been thinking of going to DC so who knows maybe I will make it a long weekend. Though if I drive down, it is probablly a little to far to take the Bronco. Though could be a fun ride in the Lightning

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
I'll be there riding shotgun w/ Jeff . I had hope to bring down the EB this year, but had to sale "Project 68" in order to pay atty fee's for this dang divorce . That starts tomorrow , wish me luck !!

Pearlcoat

Bronco Guru
About 2 weeks left to go! Who else is coming??

Now that the holidays are behind us, I'm looking forward to Hooters! :cool: ;D

For current MEB members this is a great time to renew! Bring the completed renewal form and cash or a check made payable to Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos and give it to the Treasurer (ransil). Its also a great time for those thinking about joining to sign up.

See you in Richmond on the 17th!!

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Less than a week to go. Snow is gone from the forecast - now shows mostly sunny with 0 precip and no wind noted. Should be a good day - but a little chilly at with a high of 33 F. So bring your warm clothes for looking at all the Broncos in the parking lot!