• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mississippi Bronco Club

BurninGT

Loc.
Vicksburg, MS
I posted several pics in members photo gallery. Its a 77 bronco with a newly built 351 W, MSD Ignition, Long Tube Headers, Holley 650 double pumper, holley manual high volume fuel pump, Warn Lockouts, Aluminum Radiator w/ electric pusher, 6" lift with 35x12.50x16 nitto mud grapplers on eagle 589 Wheels. I am in the process of rebuilding. This is a labor of love due to the truck originally belonging to my uncle who passed away. He bought it new in 77 and had been his pride and joy till the day he passed. It was originally a light blue with a white top. He painted it the gold color a few years prior to passing. I am currently trying to find someone to paint the truck. (Any Suggestions). Im taking it to Jackson Powertrain wednesday to go through the driveline to beef up for the added horsepower and torque. This is my first bronco, and I look forward to learning about it, and meeting others with the same interests and lots of pointers..

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Nice lookin Bronco and your uncle did a great job takin care of it.I believe you will also.

p.s. I like the snow shot,Gene

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
welcome. i am in vicksburg, but dont remember ever seeing that truck.

BurninGT

Loc.
Vicksburg, MS
I haven't been driving it much. I've been slowly fixing little things. Since the 351 swap, I've been trying different cooling setups, carb adjustment (double pumper is a pain). I've found out that the stock driveline doesn't like the added HP, which is why I'm taking it tomorrow to have gears and driveline checked at Jackson Powertrain. I've lived in vburg for the past 7 years. What color is your bronco. I've met a couple guys in vburg with broncos. One guy owns the flower center with a red with black top EB. The other was a younger guy with a newly painted baby blue colored half cab. My friend Clayton is working on one and has a buddy that has an EB also. I guess there is a few in the vburg area.

Roadkill

Loc.
Natchez, MS
Hey guys, new to the board and Broncos as well. Just picked one up a couple of weekends ago. Haven't had time to do anything with it yet but, ready to get started. Just thought I'd stop in and say hello from Natchez.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hey guys, new to the board and Broncos as well. Just picked one up a couple of weekends ago. Haven't had time to do anything with it yet but, ready to get started. Just thought I'd stop in and say hello from Natchez.

Welcome aboard Natchez!!! ;)

Roadkill

Loc.
Natchez, MS
It's a '76 model. White in color, 302, 4 bbl Holley. Motor runs extremely well. Approx. 77,000 miles on it. Needs a little work. I have a few pictures on my phone I'll upload to photobucket later and post in here.

Roadkill

Loc.
Natchez, MS
These are all I have at the moment. Will get more detailed (and better) pictures whenever I get a chance to go home from work.

8407b67a.jpg

077f78c4.jpg

d2382fe3.jpg

2dd31fa5.jpg

46851ed4.jpg

bf781884.jpg

lil bronco

The Mississippi Bronco Club sounds pretty good 2 me. I wld b very interested in the club.

Roadkill

Loc.
Natchez, MS
Thanks. She needs a little work but, I am happy with it. I wanted something I could drive as soon as I got it but didn't want to break the bank and found the perfect one for just that.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I hear ya on "breaking the bank", gotta be really patient to find the right one at the right price!

You should consider bringing her out to OCBR in Hot Springs, AR towards the end of Sept. Lots of the MS folks will be attending.

GREAT TIME!! ;)

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Glad to see the MS EB family is growing. Welcome to both of you. Wish there were a few more down here on the coast. Jackson is a little far for a Tuesday night meeting!!

Getting ready for a trip to CO and Moab on the 16th if all goes as planned. Going to wheel around my old stomping grounds near Idaho Springs for 3 days then off to Moab for several days of wheeling. Anyone interested in making a trip? The wife, daughter and son-in-law were supposed to be going but have all backed out so I'm going alone. Meeting some old Heep friends up there.