• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mississippi Bronco Club

trtlsoup22

Just so you fools know....
There's a new sheriff in town;D See ya at OCBR
Finally got this thing back together for some poser shots in the backyard

404f9177.jpg

93de68a0.jpg

facb2edd.jpg

That SOB will have some blue paint on it and a huge gash in it from my drop hitch!

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Very cool
Nice scenery, your Bronco looks good on the rocks;D
Was it just terrible hot without any shade?

Yea, it was hot but not as bad as I had expected. 102 seemed to be about the average as close as we could tell. Was amazed the the old girl didn't overheat. She got up to about 200 several times but never went over. We did take breaks to give them a break.

Can't wait to go back. Was only there for 2 days since I waisted 1/2 of the first day having a new set of tires installed on the tow rig. We ran Steel Bender and Metal Masher.

Steel Bender was pretty good but we came to a drop that we weren't willing to try. About a 6 to 7 foot straight drop with a turn at the bottom or off a legde. We turned back.

Metal Masher was a great trail. Was rated a 4 out of 5 but didn't seem like it should have been more than a 2.5.