• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My Beer fridge is filled with...

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Blue beer in mine Milwaukee's BEST LIGHT......only about 3 case get you one ..There are a couple of girlie drinks in there and then there is about 3 wild west BEERS ..they are about 4 years old, looking for another kid that is under age that ask if he can have a beer ''with the guys'' they are those beers that taste like 'shit'............

Broncoman

Bronco Guru
No, I am keeping my neighbor in the Mayonnaise jars.

And why did your neighbor end up in the mayonnaise jars?:-X :-X I figured it would have been the transmission guy.:eek: :-X :-X

mikem356

Loc.
Valencia
Corona's and Miller Chill's that a buddy of mine refers to as bitch beer. All the usuals water,juices, iced coffee's

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Spent 2 year in Germany learning to drink good beer.

LOL..that is how I learned what good beer was too.;D...back in the mid 80s. Germany, Norway, Sweden...heck ANYWHERE but the US..was where I found all the good beer was hiding. Been a sea change in the US since then, with all the micros and imports gaining ground and so readily available. Yes..life is good.

I also store quart jars of a clear liquid with fruit soaking in 'em. Some of dat, mixed with Red Bull or Rock Star and look out!.....that is what makes me the incredible rock-driving fool that I am today...;D

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
Learned the hard way not to drink Hefewiesen to excess - worse hangover ever... Wend night was 2 fer 1 at the "Rock Fabrique Club" about 3 Klicks from Post. We would get tore up till 0400, then fall out for Sgt's time training at 0530, full battle rattle, man that was rough...

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
One 5 gal keg of my imperial stout. 2 cases of a variety of hopin frog beers. It will get 10 gallons of my keged pale ale soon.

This guys Imperial stout is spectacular. Even beer haters like it ..... homebrew

Oh yeah .....Sam Adams - multiple brew styles , coors light , Bells oberon ....

zonasvt

Loc.
Tucson, AZ
After seeing Costco had Fat Tire, I stocked up. Newcastle Brown is my first choice and will always have at least three in the fridge. If it falls below that, "Danger Zone" sirens go off at my house...

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
No beer fridge in the garage, cause I don't got a garage!

But I keep a few in the house. A couple of each:
Negro Modelo
Warsteiner
Killians
Abita Amber (local)
Abita Purple Haze

66Gasgrill

Loc.
Canton, NC
Right now Miller lite, Coors light, Bud light, a couple Hienny's and some good apple; um, preserves yeah thats it.

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
3 Water
40+ Coke
3 Moose Drool
2 Mex coke
6 orange sodas(for when the kids help!)

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
In the garage I got a freezer.. And right now it's full of bait....

Once in awhile there will be parts in there when I need to press on a bearing or something....

My fridge in the kitchen holds the Heinekens but its empty now cause this morning I'm peeing it out...

Tom Dummer

Loc.
Scappoose, Or
I only have a freezer in the garage. In my house I have mostly Mt. Dew, fat tire, pacifico, henrys, and hamms. My beverage of choice to get things done mt.dew, when done or wishing I was done, hamms the beer refreshing.....Hammmmms.

WOW. 41 posts to find a guy with good taste in Beer. Hamms, Hamms & PBR. Theres skunk Corona for those who still think looking cool is where its at. A couple Tecates, a few 16's of Coors, a Michelob Ultra left behind by someone, some Perma Frost, Jim and Jack.

Last edited: