• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Products BC Broncos Custom Owner Manual, Roll Cage,EFI Adapter, Water Pump Pulley

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Product: Custom Owner Manual - Restorer’s Guide to Life After the Assembly Line
Price: $5.95 for Christmas (normally $7.95)
Vendor: BC Broncos

Vendor description:
Are you tired of having the top of your toolbox or your glove box stuffed with torn box tops so you can have part numbers handy? Or how about when you go to the parts store and the clown behind the counter says that didn’t come with rear disc brakes?

Then you need Auto Biography, a Restorer’s Guide to Life After the Assembly Line. As you build your Bronco, just write in the part numbers and keep the book in your glove box. You will have the numbers when you need them and can go to the parts store and tell them the part number you need.

But wait, this 48 page book is not just for part numbers .In it you will find a place for Torque Specs, Fluid Capacities, Gear Ratios, Bearing Numbers and much more. There is also a place to draw Wiring Diagrams, detail Custom Suspension information and a place to write Notes.

The price for the Restorer’s Guide is $7.95 but during the Christmas sale the Guide is $5.95. Also available we have a zipper cover with the Ford logo on it the very same one that comes in all new Ford cars and trucks with the Restorer’s Guide for $20. This will help protect the book and give you a place to put your registration and insurance cards
For more information contact the exclusive dealer B.C. Broncos at (888) 304-2945 or www.bcbroncos.com.

Attachments

• book and zip cover for pr.jpg
    book and zip cover for pr.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 184
OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Product: Family Roll Cage
Price: $800
Vendor: BC Broncos

Vendor description:
This is the production family roll cage version of the cage that we tested by rolling it 3 times for a total of 6.5 complete rolls. The video is available on the TECH PAGE. The top hoop, we call a halo is .250" wall DOM tubing. The rest of the cage is .120 wall EW tubing. Both the B and C pillor run from the halo down to the floor, across the floor and up the other side. This gives the B and C pillor much more support and makes it very easy to mount to the frame. In fact the C piller is mounted using the bolts going through the rear body mounts so is frame mounted. A short saddle on top of the frame under the B pillor will allow you to mount that pillor to the frame also. As you can see there is only one A pillor, it is mounted near the front center of the halo to support the front of the cage. The A pillor is easly removed Making the A pillor removeable gets it out of the way until you need it so you don't loss your glovebox and E-brake peddle and you don't have to get your feet around it when you don't need it. And it fits under the stock top.

Attachments

• DSCF3746.jpg
    DSCF3746.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 129
OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Product: EFI Adapter
Description: This adaptor is used when using a stock 351 truck lower manifold and a stock 5.0 upper
More info in this thread: http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90155&highlight=adapter

Product: Water Pump Pulley
Description: Well we finally have a 2 groove V belt pulley that is smaller than the crank pulley. It's made of alumninum and is 5.375" dia. compared to the stock 6.5" that most EB's came with. The smaller pulley will turn the fan and water pump about 30% faster. More air is always good in a EB.

More info in this thread: http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90828
DSCF3638.JPG

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
FoMoCo said:
does anyone have pictures of the cage in a bronco? ?:?
No not the new one. I am working on it now. There is a video on my site of the prototype rolling down a hill a few times.

FoMoCo

Loc.
Ragland, AL
chuck said:
No not the new one. I am working on it now. There is a video on my site of the prototype rolling down a hill a few times.
where can i find that video. i would really like to see it. :)

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
On the plus side the adaptors are here and they fit great, the down side is there are only 2. A little misunderstanding on my part. The rest will be here in a couple of weeks. The picture shows 2 adapters so you can see both sides. Included for the price is one adaptor the bolts and the two needed gaskets. $99

Attachments

• web3766.jpg
    web3766.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 71

braxton357

Loc.
morganton NC
chuck said:
On the plus side the adaptors are here and they fit great, the down side is there are only 2. A little misunderstanding on my part. The rest will be here in a couple of weeks. The picture shows 2 adapters so you can see both sides. Included for the price is one adaptor the bolts and the two needed gaskets. $99

Have you tried these out on an SD 5.8 yet? If so, how did it run? And is a body lift required to fit the intake with stock hood?

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
That owner's manual is an awesome idea! I have been wanting to make one for my truck but now Chuck gets to.

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Jason spent a lot of the last year finishing this book, he started it several year ago. It has a lot of info in it and a lot of spaces to write down stuff that is specific to your EB. I can never remember what belt or air filter or a lot of other things I ended up using on my EB so this book is perfect for me. I have the firing order, timing, plug number, gear ratios and a few other things in mine already.
Braxton357, I don't know what SD means. No body lift needed on the 2 EBs we installed it on.

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Chuck,
Speaking of new stuff...are you still working on some removeable lockout clamps for your leaf spring rockers?

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
eb66to77 said:
Speed Density (SD)
Sorry, I should had have guessed that one, the only thing I could think of was super duty. I have not tried the adapter with the SD

Last edited:

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
gentlemen, i just got my auto biography today and the thing's incredible! this thing's 44 pages long, and some serious time went into putting it together. i'd reccomend everyone to get one. i'll be reccomending them to my customers that don't even have broncos!