• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

newbie looking for her old bronco...FOUND IT...pics 6/19/12

markperry

Bronco Guru
My records show that you got a white '69 Sport that loves to let black female Lab's drive it around:-X.....When can I come pick it up.:D...I think it was mine in the late '70's.......;D

No I think it's mine and I heard a male chocolate lab likes to ride in it!
dscn0358.jpg

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
See that feller drivin there was last seen with it and he stopped at the Jiffy-Mart to get a Jet Magazine...:D

Attachments

• Mark Jet Head On 100.jpg
    Mark Jet Head On 100.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 93

Millar

Contributor
Loc.
Birmingham
What an awesome adventure. Congrats Val. Stand up move, Brad. I am shutting it down for the night a happy dude.

Millar

OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
See that feller drivin there was last seen with it and he stopped at the Jiffy-Mart to get a Jet Magazine...:D

OMG that is so FUNNY. Who is that driving (really)? I'd like to put a name to a face ;D

Millar, thanks man, I couldn't be happier.

Brad...did you pass out on me after all that TexMex and margaritas? I know you got some pics of the pumpkin on a trailer. Wahoo, can't wait to see 'em! Scott says you guys are AWESOME people! I wish we lived around the corner, cuz I know we'd be hangin' out. ;D

Bigtex76

Loc.
Plano, Texas
Alright amigos, the deal is done. Couldn't believe I just stood there when Scott dragged it around the corner. I felt like I should have been chasing him down the street like a rabid dog! Anyway, the pumpkin will have a great new home with great new parents. On to the next Bronco hunt and I know y'all will give me hand! Congrats Val and Scott!!! Here come the picts...

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Alright amigos, the deal is done. Couldn't believe I just stood there when Scott dragged it around the corner. I felt like I should have been chasing him down the street like a rabid dog! Anyway, the pumpkin will have a great new home with great new parents. On to the next Bronco hunt and I know y'all will give me hand! Congrats Val and Scott!!! Here come the picts...

I know this is bitter sweet,but wait til you wake up in the morning....:cry:

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Best story I've had the pleasure to follow. Congrats to Val and Scott and here's to a great future with new memories in the making. Brad what a great gesture, your an insperation to us all. I'll keep an eye out for your nest Bronco. Scott have a safe travel home. Looking forward to the reunion pic's.

Fred

Bigtex76

Loc.
Plano, Texas
Well folks that's a wrap. Congrats Val, you got Pop's awesome Bronco back!!! Now the Bronco hunt for me begins again, but with a little more knowledge and a helluva lot more appreciation!!!!!!!