• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

newbie looking for her old bronco...FOUND IT...pics 6/19/12

MartyG

Bronco Guru
Man...this gets my vote for "Best thread O' the year" Brad...what a great guy. I'm a firm believer in karma and there is the score of scores EB waiting down the road for you.
Val...enjoy that EB again!
Again guys, great, great story all the way around.

Oh...and "Viva la Orange!"

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
Hey BigTex, you are an absolutely amazing guy for doing this, class act for sure

Man do we need more folks like you in the world !

Val, glad you found it and were able to make it happen. Enjoy your dream come true.

Bigtex76

Loc.
Plano, Texas
Brad, super cool of you to take care of Val. You are in Richardson right? Shamu is close to you and I'm up the road in Little Elm. I'll shoot you a PM but would enjoy helping you find a replacement and subsequently helping you work on it.

Nice to find another local bronco brother.

Izzy

Izzy, I'm in Plano on the far east side. Not too far from you at all.

Bigtex76

Loc.
Plano, Texas
Thanks again guys for the kind words. After hearing Val's story and talking to her, it became one of those deals that you just had to do. Did I want to sell the Bronco, HELL NO! But it really means a lot to her and I can get another rig and be happy. The kids are already wearing me out about getting another one. I guess they think they can drive it one day. Dream on chiltlins!!!

OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks again guys for the kind words. After hearing Val's story and talking to her, it became one of those deals that you just had to do. Did I want to sell the Bronco, HELL NO! But it really means a lot to her and I can get another rig and be happy. The kids are already wearing me out about getting another one. I guess they think they can drive it one day. Dream on chiltlins!!!

Excellent news Brad! You are so lucky to have all of those bronco brothers local to you. It's going to be so fun for us all to help you find a bronco. We want to be part of it, and even the kids are excited! This is like a total continuation of the story. ;D

I'm crossing my fingers that my husband will be heading home this afternoon, considering he left last Saturday!! At this point, he won't make it home in time to register the bronco before the weekend. So I won't be able to drive it until Monday; at least not legally ;D

(don't mention this to him though, as he has no idea and will seriously drive like hell to get it home to me)

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Unbelievable, what a great story. Now lets help Big Tex76 find a new Bronco

Tasty Geezer

VAL - I am soooo happy for you...this is awesome news!!!...Can't wait to see pics of the pick up and VAL and 'pumpkin' reunited!

Brad - your an amazing guy for sure...I'm sure one of us will find that perfect EB for you real soon;D

Bigtex76

Loc.
Plano, Texas
VAL - I am soooo happy for you...this is awesome news!!!...Can't wait to see pics of the pick up and VAL and 'pumpkin' reunited!

Brad - your an amazing guy for sure...I'm sure one of us will find that perfect EB for you real soon;D

Thanks for the help Geezer. I'll do a new post later on what I'm looking for. Any tips on posting pictures? I looked at the FAQ and can't find the link to create an album when I go to the user control panel...

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
Thanks for the help Geezer. I'll do a new post later on what I'm looking for. Any tips on posting pictures? I looked at the FAQ and can't find the link to create an album when I go to the user control panel...

You have to either become a contributor, or you have to go to a photo sharing site like Picasa and upload your photos there and then copy the url of the picture and past it into the image dialog that pops up when you click the icon in the toolbar on the post editor. It is the square icon, with a triangle at the bottom and a circle towards the top. (it's supposed to represent a mountain and sun, i guess that is what people take pictures of)

Also I wanted to say that you are a Gentleman in the true sense of the word, I said a while back (under my former screen name kls) that if it where me I would do the deal because it was her dads truck, that is a very important bond, you are a good man for recognizing that. My grandfather told me when I was little, that the definition of a Gentleman was a man who does good deeds even when no one will fault them for not doing them. I am sure Val has thanked you enough, but I would like to personally thank you, stories like yours help people see the good in others.

Last edited:
OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Become a contributor...only $12 per year (and it helps support the site). You gonna have a wad a cash anyway! ;D

Bigtex76

Loc.
Plano, Texas
Testing...
2012-06-24_18-47-35_607.jpg

OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wow...pumpkin looks sweet! Great job posting, perfect picture size ;D