• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

newbie looking for her old bronco...FOUND IT...pics 6/19/12

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That's just an awesome story! Congrats on finding your old EB again! ;D;D;D

Bigtex76

Loc.
Plano, Texas
You said it brother. What a wild ride that was. Definitely something i'll never forget. Now on to the hunt for the next Bronco! My garage wasn't designed to be empty!!!!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
You said it brother. What a wild ride that was. Definitely something i'll never forget. Now on to the hunt for the next Bronco! My garage wasn't designed to be empty!!!!

Yes sir and I hope it don't take long...;)

Bigtex76

Loc.
Plano, Texas
Me too. Let the games begin! You see something like Val's new ride out there for sale, gimme a shout. Ill need some help finding one...

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
This is amazing! This story made CB even more special IMO! Gives me hope on finding my Dad's old '69.

Good luck on the next find, Bigtex76! Hope it's a jewel! :)

Bigtex76

Loc.
Plano, Texas
Hey thanks JGBronc. I hope you find your Dad's ride!!!

I miss having my (Val's) bronco, but no regrets. It was the right thing to do and I can't wait for the next one...

71massbronco

Bronco Guru
It's threads like these that make me want to quit my day job, grab my video camera, and do a documentary about amazing people that own Early broncos. Why we love them, what we do to them, and why others just won't get it. Like the puzzled look that my friend gave me when I introduced him to Tasker and then I introduced myself to Tasker. (first time we had ever met in person)Then Randy had to explain in a really comical lispy voice "We're internet friends". :)

OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Good mornin Gal....feelin good this AM

Heck YEAH! Grabbed my cup 'o coffee and walked right out to the pumpkin. ;D

I took it for a short spin when I got home last night...It's like 'ol times. Drove like a dream, even better than when I owned it. I think I heard a zillion more squeaks/noises than I remember; but I expected that. The power was super awesome, I can't wait to open 'er up!!

I have to thank my super AWESOME husband again, for making this trip to bring home the family bronco. Here are some more photos (from yesterday):

broncoHome2.jpg

buckBronco.jpg

buckOfama.jpg

broncoHome.jpg

markperry

Bronco Guru
Hey thanks JGBronc. I hope you find your Dad's ride!!!

I miss having my (Val's) bronco, but no regrets. It was the right thing to do and I can't wait for the next one...

You're a good Man.....Now go find another one quick;D