• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

newbie looking for her old bronco...FOUND IT...pics 6/19/12

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Yep let's give that dude a big hand%).......clap clap clap....etc;D......True Bronco Brother he is!!

Heck yeah.. but could he really say no..? lol

We'll find big tex another one soon enuf I imagine

OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It's threads like these that make me want to quit my day job, grab my video camera, and do a documentary about amazing people that own Early broncos. Why we love them, what we do to them, and why others just won't get it. Like the puzzled look that my friend gave me when I introduced him to Tasker and then I introduced myself to Tasker. (first time we had ever met in person)Then Randy had to explain in a really comical lispy voice "We're internet friends". :)

71, that's an awesome idea.

OK Val now please help me find my 66 halfcab please. LOL

Bryce

Okay. ;D

Nothing short of a dream come true... Welcome back Val! This is beyond cool :cool:

Thanks BronCowie, it's surreal to is all I can say. Still in shock!

I am happy now and I know you are it's nice when things work out :)

Thanks ford man. It doesn't always work out, but I'm really glad this is one of those times when it did. I'll have to remember that for one of those times when it doesn't. Maybe then I won't be a butt-head %)

I've been working on my "to do" list, and I'm so excited for any excuse to be "with" my bronco. The weird part is, the first time I started walking away from it...I immediately looked back! Just like that. It was a subconscious effort, but as soon as I did it I had to laugh; knowing what y'all have been saying.

First order of business is to fix the hellacious rattle coming from the rear. I found an awesome thread on fixing this http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86498. Also need to figure out which gas cap is the aux vs. the main tank as my aux is broken. Gas is running low and I'll need to fill it soon. Also I think Brad said the main tank has "stuff" in it, and if I understand him correctly I'm supposed to keep it on the full side . Brad has another tank for the bronco, but it wasn't in the area when we picked the bronco up. So we are gonna look into having that shipped. I've been researching "gas tank" issues to educate myself a little. Again, just more thinking about the bronco ;D

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Your main tank is the one in the rear....cap closest to tail light...if thats what your asking...

And if it has "stuff' in it you might want to keep a check on the inline fuel filter;)

OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Your main tank is the one in the rear....cap closest to tail light...if thats what your asking...

And if it has "stuff' in it you might want to keep a check on the inline fuel filter;)

Rear cap...thanks. In-line fuel filter, gonna have to research that. Thanks Half.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Hay Val....there will be a factory filter just as the fuel line enters the carb,but most of us have put on aftermarket inline fuel filters and most are between the pump and the carb.I am sure some are between the tank and the pump also...(the big round clear ones)

Bigtex76

Loc.
Plano, Texas
Hey Val, give me a call tommorow or anytime and I will answer any questions you have. Eveything on that rig is pretty straight forward.

OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Val, give me a call tommorow or anytime and I will answer any questions you have. Eveything on that rig is pretty straight forward.

Thanks Brad. I would have called tonight but didn't want to interrupt your dinner celebration...that and Scott has been on the phone all night! I will call you tomorrow.

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
Man I'M on it like Kudzu on'a pine tree;)

For those not from the south, let me translate Half Cab's Sothernstani, that means he is on it and not coming off.

On a totally off topic and unrelated note, I once thought if I where an evil scientist I would bio-engineer THC producing kudzu. That would pretty much put an end to the whole, legalize it don't legalize it debate, man you can't kill that stuff.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
OH man .. Talk about missing in action.. I don't like to read .. So I'd not kept up with this thread because every night I saw too many post far me to read and still get to work the next day... So tonight ''Saturday night live'' I set down with a cold beer at 10PM Dang now it's 1:00. But I read her all ...
..... I feel like the guy in the beer commercial that has just woke up from ''hibernation'' and wondered back into the crowd .. Hey Guy's & Gals what'd I miss?
... Val ... I too thought your name was Jane. Congrats on finding POPS Bronco ..
And what a story surely Bronco Driver will pick it up.. What a Classic Story.. & Smiles from now on.

slowstroke

Loc.
North Las Vegas
Wow. I'm sure it's been said but kudos to Bigtex for doing what he did. I'm sure it was a hard decision for the both of you and im glad to hear that your EB is home.

This has been a pretty cool story to follow.