• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

newbie looking for her old bronco...FOUND IT...pics 6/19/12

OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I LOVE LOVE LOVE having my bronco back! I think about it 24x7, and look at it all the time. I drive it every excuse I can. I'd even do a tattoo if I was a tattoo person ;D

Now I'm just excited to see Brad with a new bronco. It's taking soooo long and I know he's ready to see that empty garage filled with a new rig! That will be a great day and a beautiful end to this story. I love that he is excited to find a new one as it makes this story that much more fun!

Bigtex76

Loc.
Plano, Texas
Slowly but surely. Trying to set up a deal with a member on here that looks promising. I'd rather buy from one of the 'Bronco herd' as I know they're stand up straight shooters, not the type vermon you usually (not always!) find on CL/Epay...

fungus

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kaneohe Bay, Oahu
OH man .. Talk about missing in action.. I don't like to read .. So I'd not kept up with this thread because every night I saw too many post far me to read and still get to work the next day... So tonight ''Saturday night live'' I set down with a cold beer at 10PM Dang now it's 1:00. But I read her all ...
..... I feel like the guy in the beer commercial that has just woke up from ''hibernation'' and wondered back into the crowd .. Hey Guy's & Gals what'd I miss?
... Val ... I too thought your name was Jane. Congrats on finding POPS Bronco ..
And what a story surely Bronco Driver will pick it up.. What a Classic Story.. & Smiles from now on.

Whoaaaa! I'm right there with ya PAPITT. Just read through this whole thread for the first time. What an awesome story! My hat's off to you Val for your deligence & I just don't have words for Bigtex so I'll try...

Brad, at this stage of my life (38, prior combat Marine, 4 kids) I've relenquished more of my life to being run by my heart than my head. Had I been wearing your shoes I'dve done the same exact thing. You and yours will have great new memories fine tuning a new rig to fit your personality & don't forget to make them part of the "search", as it continues, as they'll feel part of the adventure. I rebuilt the entire drivetrain while our twins were infants (3 years ago) & all 4 wouldn't know what to do without the EB sitting in the driveway. She's about to undergo yet another transformation to tackle the Rubicon once we move home as a family to Northern CA for good in a few years & the memories continue.

A fine gesture you did there my man, a truley fine gesture!

I'll be cruizin' the net & throw my $.02 into your search in hopes we find you that amazing charriot you & your family so deserve.

Bigtex76

Loc.
Plano, Texas
Hey fungus, thanks for the kind words. The next rig will definitely be a family affair, my kids are chomping at the bit to get another Bronco. It'll be fun once we find one. Definitely appreciate the help looking guys!

thesnake

Bronco Guru
I'd read the first few pages of this story and just got around to reading the rest. I am just blown away, Congrats Val!!! I knew you'd found it, but didn't realize your dream had been fulfilled. Brad, that is just the coolest thing I've seen anyone do.

JD

Bigtex76

Loc.
Plano, Texas
Alright guys. I hooked up with a great member on here and it looks like we have made a deal on a sweet '77 Bronco. Heck, he's even meeting me halfway which is about a 6 hour drive for him. There are some awesome people on here for sure. I am going to pick up Bronco #2 this weekend. Once I get her home, I'll post some picts and details. I'm about as excited as I was when I bought Val's rig many moons ago. I'll keep y'all posted!