• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

newbie looking for her old bronco...FOUND IT...pics 6/19/12

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Alright guys. I hooked up with a great member on here and it looks like we have made a deal on a sweet '77 Bronco. Heck, he's even meeting me halfway which is about a 6 hour drive for him. There are some awesome people on here for sure. I am going to pick up Bronco #2 this weekend. Once I get her home, I'll post some picts and details. I'm about as excited as I was when I bought Val's rig many moons ago. I'll keep y'all posted!

Saweeeet.. Congrats brother..

Izzy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Texas
Alright guys. I hooked up with a great member on here and it looks like we have made a deal on a sweet '77 Bronco. Heck, he's even meeting me halfway which is about a 6 hour drive for him. There are some awesome people on here for sure. I am going to pick up Bronco #2 this weekend. Once I get her home, I'll post some picts and details. I'm about as excited as I was when I bought Val's rig many moons ago. I'll keep y'all posted!

That is great news man. Give me a shout when you get it home. Would love to swing by and check it out...

OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I can't believe I didn't see this thread come back to the top. I mean I'm on CB two to three times a day (if not more) so how the heck did I miss this??

Of course I knew Brad was on his way to see the bronco, and my fingers were crossed that the deal worked out. I can't wait to see more photos...

Congrats BigTex, Glad to know you're just as excited for b#2. I hope the kids are super excited to get to know the new rig. Just a great ending to our story. ;D:cool::cool:;D:D

Blamejane, awesome and glad you found it!! If you were still looking, I would have thought this might be the one:)http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/3310266465.html

Thanks, I'm glad too! I am still talking about it, how amazing it is to have the bronco back, how I love it, and how if I had to do it over again I wouldn't change a thing. This time around it is SUPER special to have my bronco; something I wouldn't have known had I not taken this journey.

Bigtex76

Loc.
Plano, Texas
Well I made a deal with an awesome member on the board here. I don't have many pictures but I will post more later but here's a teaser for now. More to follow. If it's too dark when I get home, I will post some tomorrow evening...

Attachments

• 2012-10-07_11-18-31_696.jpg
    2012-10-07_11-18-31_696.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 153
  • 2012-10-07_08-53-20_22.jpg
    2012-10-07_08-53-20_22.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 142

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Well I made a deal with an awesome member on the board here. I don't have many pictures but I will post more later but here's a teaser for now. More to follow. If it's too dark when I get home, I will post some tomorrow evening...

Nothing wrong with that as a replacement!

OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Beautiful...love it. I can tell you're a happy man right now! BIG congrats from me and Scott.

Bigtex76

Loc.
Plano, Texas
Thanks amigos, just got home 30 min ago. Raining now, so i'll have to get picts tomorrow. But here's one with Sister, she's stoked we have another Bronco!

Attachments

• 2012-10-07_18-55-38_865.jpg
    2012-10-07_18-55-38_865.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 130

fordfan

Bronco Guru
Hey!! That looks like Greg Baker's '77!!! I didn't think he was that serious!!! Congrats!!!! You deserve a great replacement!!!