• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AR OCBR 18' Parts Sale/Trade/Want

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
C4 setup I just got. Rebuilt by previous owner. Transmission, adapter, crossmember and spud. $700

How confident are you of the rebuild?

Wolverine

Although unlikely... anyone have a set of twin sticks? My j-shift just broke.

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
C4 setup I just got. Rebuilt by previous owner. Transmission, adapter, crossmember and spud. $700

How confident are you of the rebuild?

I have plans for it in one of my rigs if it doesn't sell.

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Although unlikely... anyone have a set of twin sticks? My j-shift just broke.

How is it broken? Can you not fix it in time? I can bring a set but I'll have to have new part price for them cause I'll have to replace them. $150

Wolverine

BroncoJAK: The ball joint is not controlling the arm so I can't shift. I am going to order a twin stick from TBP later today. I was 'hoping' someone had a set they wanted to part with and I could save a few $$. But I'll need to order today to get in time to install before OCBR.

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have plans for it in one of my rigs if it doesn't sell.

I guess that means you trust the rebuild. I have thought of going automatic in my 73 but still undecided. I will let you know in plenty of time.

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
I guess that means you trust the rebuild. I have thought of going automatic in my 73 but still undecided. I will let you know in plenty of time.

Story I got was the truck was restored but the owner passed away soon after. his son inherited it but wanted it converted to 5 speed. I bought it from the guy that did the work. Honest guy and very anal about everything. The converter is still on the pump, flex plate is attached along with the bolts taped to it, and the engine plate.

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just pulled these off this morning. BFG AT LT275/65R20
They have about 50K on them, should easily run another 10K+ but I wasn't comfortable making a 2000 mile round trip fully loaded with them when I was only a few months away from changing anyway. My intent was to put on Craigslist after OCBR but if somebody wants them I'll bring to OCBR.

$250, never had a flat and rotated at every oil change.

Attachments

• IMG_2841.jpg
    IMG_2841.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 29

kshinnall

I've got a set of 2.5 front coils (one year old, black) $80 OBO
302 oil pan from Duffs with screw in Lokar dipstick $175
Jeep Front tube bumper $75 OBO (painted silver)

Oil pan was installed then pulled off due to dipstick won't work with stock exhaust manifolds (even though I was told it would work after calling Duff's). You will need headers for dipstick to mount properly, and its on the drivers side.

I'll be down for OCBR on Saturday, THANKS!!

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Story I got was the truck was restored but the owner passed away soon after. his son inherited it but wanted it converted to 5 speed. I bought it from the guy that did the work. Honest guy and very anal about everything. The converter is still on the pump, flex plate is attached along with the bolts taped to it, and the engine plate.

I think I’m going to stick with the stick. It sounds like a good buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.