• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR Prerun 2015 Dates

bubba

Loc.
Conway
It's almost that time again. OCBR PRERUN dates are June 26-27-28 Still waiting on Knights and Red Roof to call back for pricing. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Hope we have a good turnout. Talked to knights inn they will do 55.95 in June and 43.00 in September

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Bubba, I can feel the excitement.. I bet Nyles comes out of hiding now

BIGED

Guru ????
I put about 40 miles on mine today top off wasn't bad

OP
OP
B

bubba

Loc.
Conway
I've already done some wheeling this year. Played around on my dad's property and of course got some new dent and dings. Lol

OP
OP
B

bubba

Loc.
Conway
Ya'll have fun I'll be stuck at work for a required work weekend, inventory. Any volunteers to come help?

Gordon said he was going to see if you could make it. Gonna miss y'all. If anything changes load up and come on.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I'll go for hibernating. I'm ready can't get here quick enough.

hibernating here too for the most part.. Till the nice couple days we had over the weekend. Boy was that a welcomed site

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
We will see. That's the weekend we usually do my family reunion. I wasnt able to make the run this past weekend with the OK crew at Daisy as I promised my son I would take him to watch motocross. I did however get to go out with some friends that all own jeeps on Sunday. They took me to the hardest obstacle in the park and it was like a hard #3 or easy #4 trail. They had two break and one rolled. But the bronco made it. I kept telling them Broncos 1 - Jeeps 0.

But now it hurts when I pee due to going with a crowd of jeeps. LOL

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I did however get to go out with some friends that all own jeeps on Sunday. They took me to the hardest obstacle in the park and it was like a hard #3 or easy #4 trail. They had two break and one rolled. But the bronco made it. I kept telling them Broncos 1 - Jeeps - 0

Hilarious man.. :D Good job with Owen, he comes first

OP
OP
B

bubba

Loc.
Conway
That's funny. Yeah see what u can do to make it. Just have to tell the family this take priority. Lol

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
That's funny. Yeah see what u can do to make it. Just have to tell the family this take priority. Lol

Bubba, if it was just 2 hrs closer I'd make the pre run. 7 hrs is just a little too far for me. :(

I trust each and every one of ya to get the trail maintenance done and get the trails all warmed up for us :)

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Bubba, if it was just 2 hrs closer I'd make the pre run. 7 hrs is just a little too far for me. :(

I trust each and every one of ya to get the trail maintenance done and get the trails all warmed up for us :)

Dave, since I AM 2 hours closer was that comment directed towards me? I would love to make it once. Don't count me in yet but don't count me out either.

OP
OP
B

bubba

Loc.
Conway
It'd be nice to have a big turnout for the Prerun. If you get the chance come on.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Dave, since I AM 2 hours closer was that comment directed towards me? I would love to make it once. Don't count me in yet but don't count me out either.

negative ghost rider, LOL. Just talking about my distance

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru

what?

I'm 1000 miles away and considering it