• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR Prerun 2015 Dates

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Yall are weak Ill be there!!!!!!!! ANd yall better hope I get my ram and rock ski done by then

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
YES I am WEAK, but Ill be there!!!!!!!! ANd yall better hope I get my ram and rock ski done by then

Fixed it for ya..

and why's that, so they don't have to help you do it in the parking lot? :p:cry::-*:-*

NYLES

Bronco Guru
I CAN do it anywhere!!!!!!!

Bubba what size metal you use on ya skis? and how thick?

OP
OP
B

bubba

Loc.
Conway
2x6 tubing.1/4 5/16 3/8. Don't remember the thickness. Think it was 5/16. About 5 or so foot long

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Ed did putting that ram in between your hims work like that? Pic in ya gallery. if it did its a one bolt one weld thing right? of course after you get the box back.

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Yall wake up time to get ready fer a prerun! what day is Buldozer bying my dinner in Feb?

Gordie said he's coming btw

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
Hey Guys,

I've heard lots of good things about OCBR. The timing is always difficult, though.

What types of trails for the pre-runs? Anything moderate?

(There's a possibility the '71 will be staying in Moab for the summer... so pre-running might not work. It sounds like a nice park, though... it would be fun.)

Good luck with the pre-run.

Take Care,

Jeff

OP
OP
B

bubba

Loc.
Conway
Yes. The trails range from 1-5 easy to difficult. Sounds like there will be quite a few of us for the Prerun and we'll be doing trails in the range. Ocbr is a blast if not able to make the Prerun in June would love to have you in September at the big event. The Prerun is like a mini get together to see what has changed in the park from year to year. We always have a good time getting to visit with everyone. So if you get the chance come on down and if not hopefully look forward to seeing you in September

NYLES

Bronco Guru
JEFF we go run whatever ya want! More trucks at the prerun the better and we wont let you get in over ya head but we promise a good time!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
looks like I would be in CA anyway during this time.

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
Hey,

Thanks for the replies.

I have searched for the OCBR dates for this year; but, I am having trouble finding them.

Does anyone know this year's dates?

Thanks,

Jeff

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
JEFF we go run whatever ya want! More trucks at the prerun the better and we wont let you get in over ya head but we promise a good time!

I'll second this Jeff...............Nyles and Bubba can get you out a bind as well :) Ask me how I know :) lol