• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR Prerun 2015 Dates

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
Steve... Ill help with inventory if you fix my tranny and rotor that got tore up in moab.. I still havent touched it!!

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loading up this afternoon for that long 30 minute drive tomorrow morning.

Well that sounds hideous!

Lol. I'm hoping to be there 8:30-9. Probably later if history continues on its perfect accuracy...

5f231f860a0347730bd2511e3b591902.jpg

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We're still working on getting dads rebuilt 435 put back in. When I left him last night he was going to put some primer on it, paint it this morning, go to town for oil, then we could fill it up and stab it. Then he's going to build a nice temporary bumper to replace the stock on he ripped off at lebc roundup.

Oh and all before, like, lunch right?
6ed38c228afa68581e4acaafb7356f10.jpg

bd0c765cbca057110667f4f853a05771.jpg

OP
OP
B

bubba

Loc.
Conway
We're looking at around the same time. 8-9 And I'm right there with you Robert. I'm dreading the drive too. Lol

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Valerie and I have a room at Knights Inn Friday night and should be there by one tomorrow :cool:

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ya'll have fun and be safe...oh, and don't let Ed tear up his new radiator ;D

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Mega rain going on there now it looks like. We followed rain till Russellville. Have fun and don't get too muddy! :)

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I broke a track bar bracket and went to town to get material to fix it. On my way back in, I met most of the guys on their way out. After I got everything spread up and started working on it, I got probably 432 inches rain. Not even a chance to get inside before i was soaked..... But I got it mobile again. Gonna re evaluate my fix this morning, and might have to add to it.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I broke a track bar bracket and went to town to get material to fix it. On my way back in, I met most of the guys on their way out. After I got everything spread up and started working on it, I got probably 432 inches rain. Not even a chance to get inside before i was soaked..... But I got it mobile again. Gonna re evaluate my fix this morning, and might have to add to it.

Now that's a lot of dang rain, haha

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
OK.. How bout you come help me fix it in my nice new shop in two weeks!! Is 40x100 big enough??

NICE!!! We started moving dirt for the slab on our 50x50 sitting next to the existing 30x60:) If everything goes as planed we'll have about 8000' under roof when its all said and done.:eek:

Call me see if we can work something out

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Some on Oklahoma Classic Broncos. Others on Arkansas Boys Bronco Club.