• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I think we did this one way back, but don't want to hunt for obvious reasons.

Red Hot Chili Peppers (Flea most likely?) in a video:
View attachment 419281
Saw it the other night on an episode of the "Rock Legends" show.

(hmm, that's the second time an image upload has resulted in just the link, rather than the image preview itself.)

Paul
Wonder who's bronco that is/was?

Attachments

• capture7yv9.2628.jpg
    capture7yv9.2628.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 40

mwtjet

Loc.
Huntersville, NC
Watching Dirt Every Day ep 63 (the minibike one) and there was a bronco parked at the shop they went to for a while. I can't say for everyone else but I'd love to see Fred or the Roadkill guys to do something with a bronco

romegadave

Fortitude

Did a search but did not see a mention of Season One Episode One of "Fortitude" an Amazon original (about 1/2 through)---its set in Norway---cool that an EB was over there w/ all the exotic 4WD---nice hubcaps on it too

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
The Gargoyles movie is on the channel "this" right now. Has a half cab in it from 1972

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I've posted it before but it's been awhile.

Attachments

• i022744.jpg
    i022744.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 33
  • gargoyles195ma.2962.jpg
    gargoyles195ma.2962.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 34

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Is that the old one from about '72-ish with, was it Jennifer Salt in that one?
I loved that one when I saw it the firs time (probably because of her?). But seeing it again years later it was pretty sad and dated.
But still good for memories. And even though it had been mentioned here, I must've missed it or forgotten. So I'm glad it got brought back up.

Paul

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Is that the old one from about '72-ish with, was it Jennifer Salt in that one?
I loved that one when I saw it the firs time (probably because of her?). But seeing it again years later it was pretty sad and dated.
But still good for memories. And even though it had been mentioned here, I must've missed it or forgotten. So I'm glad it got brought back up.

Paul

That's it Paul . I seen it on tv in '72 scared the hayle outta me tgen. I was 13 maybe. That's a young Scott Glenn riding one of those dirt bikes to.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
No kidding! I'd forgotten that if I even knew it.
Wasn't the main gargoyle someone with a recognizable name too? And who played her dad in the movie? Hah! All these memories coming back. Guess I better google it and watch a teaser on YouTube.%)

Yeah, now I remember being kind of freaked out about it too. Loved "horror" movies until they started trying to out-do each other with blood and gore. Guess I was ok with rubber suits and up-n-coming future movie stars.;D

Paul

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Bernie Casey was main Goyle n Cornell Wilde was the father.
Seen it again a couple yrs later and a Bronco was already in our dr.way so I picked up on that quick.

Broncos had replaced dirt bikes as that (db)was the main reason I was watching it in '72;)

Last edited:

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Bernie Casey... Yep, probably the first thing I'd seen him in. And that Cornell guy sure got hisself into some strange movies.
Ever see Naked Prey? Not a Bronco in sight, but crazy intense for it's day.

Wasn't Gargoyles one of those "Movie of the Week" things? At an hour and a half instead of the usual two hours? Seems like that rings a bell.

Paul

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Bernie Casey was main Goyle n Cornell Wilde was the father.
Seen it again a couple yrs later and a Bronco was already in the dr.way so I picked up on that quick.

Bronco had replaced durt bikes as that was the main reason I was watching it in '72;)

Def old Skool there.....