• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

Hyenuf

Can't post pics ... yet... but

Latest episode of ROADKILL.. Finnegan is prying up a hood with a driveshaft (all professional all the time!!) looking for hood hinges.... He's right behind a parted out gold EB!

Hyenuf

Network.....?

Sorry.. Motor Trend Online... New episodes are released on their pay app before they hit YouTube. usually a couple of weeks. I'll try to post up a pic.. silly flickr went sideways on me

Bronconaut

Contributor
Catalog in the mail today...

Kevin's Fine Outdoor Gear and Apparel. I looked on their website today but only found one small picture that shows the part of the door and top.

Attachments

• 20170612_111809.jpg
    20170612_111809.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 40
  • women_front.jpg
    women_front.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 48

HB73

Jay Lenos Garage. Season 3 premiere episode. Will air in a few weeks. Just the end where they guess which of 3 cars jumped most in value by percentage . Which do you guys think?
4a3764475343a86b58b2a63978421539.jpg
1850526c9f0e9f986cb2304f1e2be8a4.jpg
a0b41354c03b6e8f8e180d564dc71170.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

divisible

Hi, I've searched this thread and can't find what I'm looking for and it's driving me crazy. In the late 1980's early 90's there was a commercial that ran mostly on MTV that showed a snippet of some girls driving a bronco with the top and doors off and some large speakers tied down in the back. If anyone has seen this commercial please let me know because it's wearing me out trying to think of what they were advertising. Thanks in advance,

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Try searching youtube for Maxell tape commercials maybe? I know their most often aired one had to be that guy sitting in the chair and getting blown back by his JBL speakers with Maxell playing on the cassette player, but with the company being such a player on MTV back then, maybe that's what it was for.

Good luck! Very curious to see what product the Bronco was helping to sell.

Paul

divisible

Hi Paul, thanks for responding...and maxell was the first place I looked...hahahaha It was maybe 10 seconds and it featured a primered jacked up bronco...pretty cool because at the time I owned a primered 72 model. Popped in my head last week but for the life of me, I can't remembered what they were advertising....but, I remember it as being an awesome commercial.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Try searching youtube for Maxell tape commercials maybe? I know their most often aired one had to be that guy sitting in the chair and getting blown back by his JBL speakers with Maxell playing on the cassette player, but with the company being such a player on MTV back then, maybe that's what it was for.

Paul
I remember them, was that back when MTV was well MTV;D
Hi Paul, thanks for responding...and maxell was the first place I looked...hahahaha It was maybe 10 seconds and it featured a primered jacked up bronco...pretty cool because at the time I owned a primered 72 model. Popped in my head last week but for the life of me, I can't remembered what they were advertising....but, I remember it as being an awesome commercial.
dang it now you have me curious as well

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco

Might search this site

http://www.imcdb.org/vehicles_make-Ford_model-Bronco.html

Got me curious about it now.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just gonna have to fess up. I've actually got a VHS tape around here somewhere with some of the MTV commercials on it. Including that Maxell one. I used to add something like that to the beginning of a tape I was making just as a fun filler. Also added any of the extras I had at the end of a movie to take up the extra tape. If it was a 2-hour tape and a 1:45 movie, I had 15 minutes of cool commercials, chase scenes, music videos or whatever I had left over that didn't deserve it's own tape to fill up the blanks.
Not sure why I even cared about space at the end of a movie or show, but hey, that's what satisfied my need to fill up unused space to it didn't "got to waste" so to speak.%)

But no, I'm not going to go on a fact finding mission anytime soon and look through my old tapes "that should have been thrown away long ago but weren't because I wanted to archive all the little snippets that might otherwise be gone forever" just to find a Bronco in a commercial!;D

Paul

divisible

Ok, I went through all 42 pages of that site and....nothing...hahahaha But, it does cover about every bronco featured in a tv series or movie. Maybe it will come to me, but like I said...it was part of a commercial and not the whole spot. If you see it you will know, it's a panning view down the drivers side, hot girl driving, patchy primer, lifted, beach/desert setting...large speaker strapped down in the back...I mean large...4ft plus. What made me think of it is the spot running now where teens in two cars jump out and dance, and I thought....how #@!...i remember hot girls in broncos from my youth...:)

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Was fooling around on the laptop, looked up at the tv and saw a 71 half cab on Mecum auctions, yellow with a white top and a white bed cover. The bed cover was made from a full top, pretty cool, I think it went for around $22grand, then later they had another EB with no top, small lift, dk green, don't know what it sold for but these things are popping up everywhere now lol. Jim :cool: