• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Parts for Sale / Trade - Make Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldskooldropout

Loc.
Frederick, MD
Ok everyone, I got my Bronco on Thursday last week and it came with a bunch of extra parts that the wife does not want lying around. I have a wish list for trades and on everything I am taking the best offer. Tell me what you got or are willing to give for them. Will ship anything, except Hood, at your cost. Will leave hood for pick up or will drive a bit to meet you. This is a long list so I will put the wish list in second post.

Here is my Bronco:
http://208.56.244.200/bronco/

Here is the parts list and the link to the pics for them:
http://208.56.244.200/parts/

What I got:
  • Steel Hard Top with Rack
    In decent Shape but I want a Soft top or one of Chucks Tops. It has some patch jobs on it But does not leak. Will get more pics of it if needed.
  • Motor Craft Carb with Risers
    According to previous owner this was working but replaced with a Holly.
  • Instrument Cluster
    Missing the Alt gage
  • Clutch plate and housing
  • Original Dash Pad
    I was only able to find two small tears in vinyl that could be replaced. Metal support not the greatest but solid.
  • Set of doors
    Both have working hardware and Windows. Panels in decent condition. Door bottoms Rusted through.
  • Fender Flare
    Singular. Only one. Fiberglass. It is for the passenger rear. See pic for part #.
  • 29" x 11.5" x 15" Mickey Thompson Baja Belted tires.
    About 60% tread still on them. Looking to upgrade to 33"
  • Gas tank filler tube
  • Stock Gas Tank
  • Stock Heater Core
  • Hood
    Appears to have only one bad spot, see pic, but only surface rust. Nothing rusted through. Latch appears to be in working condition.
  • 4 Stock Hub Caps
    Only one appears to be dented but not bad. Can be knocked out.
  • Inner fender plate.
  • Various Light lenses.
  • Stock 302 engine carb manifold cover.
  • Black Door panels
    I have these installed on the truck now but I am looking to swap them out with Powder coated Diamond plate ones like on ghost66 EB.
  • Seat belts
    Some parts of these work others not. You may be able to piece out the self retracting units.
  • Spare Tire holder Latch
    The bottom part of the latch is bent. It can be bent back and welded strong. The handle and Spring for it still work great.
  • Spare Tire Holder
    Comes with good latch. I am looking to replace this one with one that bolts to the bumper.
  • Plastic Aux Tank
  • Black Wiper motor cover
  • Two Black Visors
  • 2 Wiper Motors with Arms
    1 Has Motor Mount. Not sure if they are both working.

Last edited:
OP
OP
oldskooldropout

oldskooldropout

Loc.
Frederick, MD
Wish List

Here is what I want or will end up buying with the Money from selling:

• PS and PDB conversion.
  • 33 x 11.5 0r 12.5 x 15 tires
  • 2.5" Suspension lift
  • Possibly new tailgate - Existing one in good condition but has a bit of patching on it.
  • Tuffy Box for center console and overhead one for stereo
  • Stereo and Speaker boxes.
  • Spray in bed liner
  • Floor shift conversion - in case steering shifter goes bad.
  • Safari Top - OR WOULD LOVE ONE OF CHUCKS NEW TOPS.
  • Winch to fit onto receiver.

If I think of more I will add it. I know it will take time to get what I want. I will start a Build thread too.

Last edited:
OP
OP
oldskooldropout

oldskooldropout

Loc.
Frederick, MD
how much for the wiper cover shipped to 01930

Looks like around $10-13 for shipping. Will let you know exact when I get to UPS or Fedex with the package. Do you have anything to trade or what are you willing to give me for it. It is in good not excellent condition.

ajl7742

Loc.
Cade, Louisiana
I am interested in the complete tire rack and latch assembly, as well as the wiper motor cover and sun visors shipped to 70582.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
looks like a front tank skid plate? not an inner fender? if it is i'd be interested..

Moon's74

Loc.
Henderson, NV
Aux tank leak free? I'm interested in that and the carb with any and all carb accessories. How much to 92109? Thanks.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I have the following and can deliver to the Roundup near Winchester,VA next week. Otherwise, I can ship or you can pick up at my place in Dover, PA. I have tons of other EB parts as well.

• Rear License Plate mount
  • Tuffy glove box insert. (Never installed)

Please send me a PM if intereted.

OP
OP
oldskooldropout

oldskooldropout

Loc.
Frederick, MD
Aux tank leak free? I'm interested in that and the carb with any and all carb accessories. How much to 92109? Thanks.

I don't know if it is or not. I could fill it with water and find out. Let me know if you want me to try. Estimating everything shipped is around 30. PM me if interested.

OP
OP
oldskooldropout

oldskooldropout

Loc.
Frederick, MD
I have the following and can deliver to the Roundup near Winchester,VA next week. Otherwise, I can ship or you can pick up at my place in Dover, PA. I have tons of other EB parts as well.
  • Rear License Plate mount
  • Tuffy glove box insert. (Never installed)

Please send me a PM if intereted.

Tried to PM you and got -
Broncitis has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Hit me back. I am interested.

OP
OP
oldskooldropout

oldskooldropout

Loc.
Frederick, MD
I am interested in the complete tire rack and latch assembly, as well as the wiper motor cover and sun visors shipped to 70582.

The wiper cover is spoken for unless he doesn't follow through. Everything else is yours. I will need to take it apart so I can get the weight. If I had to guess it would be right around 20-30 also due to the weight. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.