• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please help a Bronco Dad and Daughter out!

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I was wondering if you could help by voting for my daughter in a senior photo model contest. She's had a number of photo's taken with my Bronco's and I am so proud of how they have turned out!

Well now, it's time to choose the final, overall winner... But guess what? She's currently getting beat out by a girl with her "JEEP" (aka HEEP)

This contest usually only runs for a few days, so the faster would be better.

If Morgan wins, she gets $500 for senior photos and another $500 for her school's post prom.

All you have to do is: (You have to have a facebook account to do these steps)
1)press this link, http://bit.ly/12KgmMO
2)'Like' the 'Seniors by PhotoJeania' page (you should then be taken to the contest)
2a) You may have to 'like' offerpop - this is no biggie, they just do the contest.
3)Then click on the entries tab, then the picture you want to vote for - look for "Morgan from Indianola"
4)You must press the 'VOTE' button for your vote to count

You can vote from multiple devices (cell phone, computer, ipad, etc.) & you can vote once per day (I think)

Thanks so much for the help!

Attachments

• JtLUui.png
    JtLUui.png
    187.8 KB · Views: 730

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Cool! Great cause.
Hmm, and now we know how good Purple goes with Bronco Orange too!

Good luck.

Paul

Dusty

Bronco Guru
DON'T put this on Pirate! I don't think you want a bunch of TOGTFO posts about your daughter. On my way to vote now....

OP
OP
eaglenest66

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey guys thanks so much for taking the time to do this as all votes do count! tim

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Great pic dad.. I'll do that this morning for sure..

OP
OP
eaglenest66

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks Dave!

Hey FYI, looks like the votes are working as she moved from third to second overnight! Thanks bronco brothers! The girl with the HEEP is tough as it appears she has over a thousand facebook friends as well as her parents. I am not a huge facebooker, so that is why I am asking for help. Feel free to pass the link onto family members or friends. You can see how the votes are tallying simple my hitting the "view entries" button and then hitting "total votes".

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Just got my vote in, noticed still in second behind the jeep girl, hopefully we can pull into first place today :cool:

OP
OP
eaglenest66

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This is great! Thanks Mark!

By the way, the photographer can't get enough of the broncos. He absolutely loves using them as props for the photos!! He did tell me that they are his favorite out of all vehicle/student shoots. Originally, my daughter here asked that we use the half cab. Once back out for a shoot, he ask for three of them! I posted this photo last week just because I just had to share it: http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225031. It turned out so well. Yes that is the "Bear" - my Aussie (our boy of the family).

OP
OP
eaglenest66

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks Alan!! Keep 'em coming. Gotta beat that Heep!

Forgot to mention that the contest is done this Sunday at midnight. ;D

Here is another one he shot and now uses it as the cover photo for the company facebook site. Pretty cool!

Attachments

• 970664_10151481234783208_2022757211_n.jpg
    970664_10151481234783208_2022757211_n.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
OP
OP
eaglenest66

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You can try pirate4x4 for some old fashion vote riging.

sent from my stupid phone using craptalk.

Hey burntfish, are you a member of the site? Could you copy and post as I am not a member? thanks, tim

burntfish

Loc.
ouray, co
I will keep voting for her. Its best to leave pirate out of this unless you really want to win. Sorry my first post was more of a joke. They want pics in return for voting over there. Good luck and great pics.

OP
OP
eaglenest66

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I will keep voting for her. Its best to leave pirate out of this unless you really want to win. Sorry my first post was more of a joke. They want pics in return for voting over there. Good luck and great pics.

Good to know. I know nothing of that site. The good news is that all you bronco brothers and sisters are making a huge difference here!! For the first time, my daughter's pic was in first place just a bit ago. And then of course it dropped back to second. So this is awesome! Keep it up and spread the word. Nice for my family here and the EB family!!! tim

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Ah man.... can't get to Facebook from work.... will have to get it when I get home! Great photo of your daughter... and sharp Broncos too!

Toddpole

Contributor
Thanks Alan!! Keep 'em coming. Gotta beat that Heep!

Forgot to mention that the contest is done this Sunday at midnight. ;D

Here is another one he shot and now uses it as the cover photo for the company facebook site. Pretty cool!

Voted for Morgan on FB.

I love the look of the yellow EB! I have a 71 the same color. My 15 yr old daughter has decided she's gonna drive it when she turns 16. Can you PM me some info on the suspension please? It looks like it sits a little higher than stock. I want to lift it just a little and firm up the springs to help prevent body roll for a first time driver.

Sorry to highjack!