• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LA Procar Elite seats*****SOLD****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
#$@$, not going to be able to get time to run your way. Go ahead and work a deal with one of the others. Thanks for giving me a chance.

Potshot

Let me know if this doesn't work out for Apathy in West Linn. I have to think that shipping is gonna be tough though.

OP
OP
latrucker

latrucker

Contributor
latrucker-
I was your first response and they haven't sold in three weeks. Are you ready to look into shipping yet? The money is burning a hole in my pocket;)

I will be working on a price to package and ship to you apathy. Give me a few days and I will get back with you.

OP
OP
latrucker

latrucker

Contributor
Still available, these seats are half the price of new one. Must be a local buyer, my busy life wont allow me to ship these in a cost and time effective manner. I am willing to go an hour in each direction of Lafayette, LA to help with delivery. I am not in a hurry. So if someone wants them and needs a couple of weeks to come get them, that won't be a problem.

dixie4x4

Loc.
Mandeville, LA
I have a set of black Procar Elite seats with the mounting brackets and sliders for sale. Excellent condition, Local pick up only. I will post pictures later today as soon I can figure how or pm me with email and I will send them over.

So the mounts are the correct height for the bronco tub already??

OP
OP
latrucker

latrucker

Contributor
So the mounts are the correct height for the bronco tub already??

Yea they are the correct height. They came out of my69 bronco. It has the one leg that is longer than the rest on the passenger seat

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.