• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ragin Cajun does a Swan Dance - BC Soft Top Install

OP
OP
coachbarnes

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
OK -- so how 'bout that opening day of college football yesterday, huh? ;D

Hope to leave for CO with the Ragin Cajun in tow this Friday -- it will see it's first "off road" action when we leave pavement in Marble, headed up to the old ghost/mining town of Crystal. Crystal is where the old Dead Horse Mill is located, and where I hope to get some good pics of the Bronco. Here's a few pics of the Dead Horse Mill that I took last year....

Attachments

• BSB_4779.jpg
    BSB_4779.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 31
  • BSB_4769.jpg
    BSB_4769.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 27
OP
OP
coachbarnes

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
Nice area Scott, is it the same area where you will be spending your summers?

Chuck -- The town of Marble is about a 2 hr drive from our place in Breckenridge, and the mill is another hour or so off-road. It's one of the most picturesque areas I've ever wheeled in! Certainly not "hard core four wheelin'", but beautiful. If you keep going beyond the mill, you will hit some pretty challenging stuff. But I don't think I'm ready to take the RC into boulder country quite yet!! ;D;D