• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rare Bronco options

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
where did you end up getting it? Mine is a 67 sport and the chrome trip is exactly what is's missing.

I'll buy yers off ya! ;)

:cool:

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
Wasn't there a cold air vent for the passenger side available from stroppe? I'd like to see one if anyone has one.

broncolove

The Bronco Ranch
Loc.
S.E. Michigan
Cavalry said:
good luck. it took me 8 years and a hefty bill to replace the missing upper trim in my 67 sport.

I have a complete 67 Sport dash with the chrome on it, I have been holding on to it for awhile, I may part with it

SeaBiscuit68

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tacoma Wa
sbolejack said:
What about a roof rack option? I saw one on a '74 that was supposed to be original.

Good question. My '68 had one that was pointy in front. I've seen others that were straight across in front. I've always been curious about that.

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
I had a 70 sport that had what appeared to be the factory roofrack option although some of it was missing not sure if it was pointy or straight across I'll have to see if I have any old pics of it.

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Never heard of factory roof racks but most stock looking ones came from Pinto and vega wagons of the era. This was a very popular conversion.

Baja71

Bronco Guru
SACHEM said:
Wasn't there a cold air vent for the passenger side available from stroppe? I'd like to see one if anyone has one.

There was a vent on the back corner of the hard top.

Naildriver111

Loc.
Rainsville, AL
Mine has the rear sway-bar on it also, but its not listed on the window sticker or the sales invoice. I got the 4900 lb GVW package, extra cooling radiator, and my most favorite was (thank you Lord) the dealer installed undercoating. see the attached invoice... hit F11 after it opens to enlarge

Attachments

• sales reciept 01.jpg
    sales reciept 01.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 328

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
Baja71 said:
There was a vent on the back corner of the hard top.

Wasn't there a vent that fit in line before the heater or maybe replaced the heater??:? ;D

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
:p :p :p I see no power steering for 66 up and they had one from the dealers. Was a funny lookin thing and if I remember it cost 350.00 in 67 was about 10" long about 3" in di. and bolted right to the top of the stock steering box. It hooked to a p/s pump and they worked ok. In all the broncos I have had I have only had one of these and it leaked. I went to ford and they said no more parts for it. This was in about 85 but it was cool and was red in color.:cool: :cool: :cool: Bill :cool: :D :p

broncolove

The Bronco Ranch
Loc.
S.E. Michigan
wildbill said:
:p :p :p I see no power steering for 66 up and they had one from the dealers. Was a funny lookin thing and if I remember it cost 350.00 in 67 was about 10" long about 3" in di. and bolted right to the top of the stock steering box. It hooked to a p/s pump and they worked ok. In all the broncos I have had I have only had one of these and it leaked. I went to ford and they said no more parts for it. This was in about 85 but it was cool and was red in color.:cool: :cool: :cool: Bill :cool: :D :p

Yep a guy on this site GasPig has one, just seen it yesterday. Really cool actually;D

ztoolman44

Loc.
Farmington, Utah
Should we start a new thread for a mass buy on the sway bars? Couldn't find a website to look at them and did not find them on the Autokrafter website. Is there a part number for the Addco bars? I am in the market and would be in for a mass buy.

1975stroppebaja

Bronco Guru
ztoolman44 said:
Should we start a new thread for a mass buy on the sway bars? Couldn't find a website to look at them and did not find them on the Autokrafter website. Is there a part number for the Addco bars? I am in the market and would be in for a mass buy.

Don't know if you've found this or not but here's a thread looking for interest in the Addco's....

http://www.classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95328

Karl's 68

Loc.
green bay
Picture of Roadster round mirror, louvered speaker cover & spotlight

Does anyone have pictures of these three items. I am trying to see if the ones I have are original or not.
Thanks!