• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

rarities: Mechanical and Trim seen very seldomly

chuddy

My Marti report on my 77 says only 29 produced with my exact trim, paint, and mechanicals. How could that be right?
I doubt they made many white Rangers, definitely a unique color combination with the blue.

OP
OP
chrlsful

chrlsful

Bronco Guru
“...only 29 produced with my exact trim, paint, and mechanicals...."
that wuza small yr only 14,546 made. Post the defining characteristics and may B we can say Y...
The last 3, 4 yrs they became more’n more standardized till ending.

OP
OP
chrlsful

chrlsful

Bronco Guru
With these Paint/Trim Codes..."
"not many white bronks (period) with xxx (what ever the) ’trim’ was on it."
Look to see how original it seems (tell tail signs reveal) on that kinda stuff. It might give away your answer...
Do U no what the ‘Ranger' package is? (no? look it up & compair w/ur jeep). You had several skid plates...
Ownership w/30 + y/o american iron is like this. In fact some find all the fun here. I find a good bit (where
the industry was then, other ‘doins’ in the company, manafacturing procescess, my rig’s history, etc) but
enjoy the wrenchin the most, but I also C no use to “a Marti Report’...

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
I once owed a white 77 Ranger. Purchased it used in 78. I wish I had kept some records from that one. All I have is a couple pictures. Mine had a tan interior.

Attachments

• 1-13-2010 7;47;48 PM.JPG
    1-13-2010 7;47;48 PM.JPG
    286.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 2-27-2011 11;02;47 AM.JPG
    2-27-2011 11;02;47 AM.JPG
    182.8 KB · Views: 11