• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Show me 'em 37's

OP
OP
NYLES

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Nyles, good luck with the lift. I used cage f250 springs with bkg radius arms and a full width dana 44 high pinion. Dom steering and track bar with a steering arm from a f150 or f250 im not sure. The rear is a 5.5" spring pack with a 2" block and it's still to low to match the front. When I get my winch and bumper is should level out. Here's some pictures.
P3120087.jpg

side view
P3120089.jpg

Ohyea, tires are 38.5 boggers on 16.5 rims

Bilt bumper and 66lb recon winch didnt drop my front at all! well maybe a 1/8"

OP
OP
NYLES

NYLES

Bronco Guru
3.5 in suspension lift
2 in body lift

37x12.50x15 Parnelli Jones Dirt gripz

Im between you and Shamu on lift at 5", cut my fenders right and they will fit!

Anybody wanna cut on my glass?

NC-Fordguy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Bethel/Greenville NC
Something like 3.65 backspacing

When I added the body lift and moved up to 37s it added more weight to the spare tire carrier. This along with the roll cage, back seat, toolbox full of tools and spare parts, recovery gear, ready welder, etc etc started to cause some rear spring sag over time.

I added some lift blocks to level it out. Ideally some 4.5 in rear springs are in order. If you're planning on carrying as much crap as I do, you might want to consider this from the get go.

Here's a side shot to give an idea of the fender trimming

Attachments

• Ed's_and_Susan's_Bronco.JPG
    Ed's_and_Susan's_Bronco.JPG
    174.3 KB · Views: 205
OP
OP
NYLES

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Something like 3.65 backspacing

When I added the body lift and moved up to 37s it added more weight to the spare tire carrier. This along with the roll cage, back seat, toolbox full of tools and spare parts, recovery gear, ready welder, etc etc started to cause some rear spring sag over time.

I added some lift blocks to level it out. Ideally some 4.5 in rear springs are in order. If you're planning on carrying as much crap as I do, you might want to consider this from the get go.

Here's a side shot to give an idea of the fender trimming

whos flares did you use?

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
37" Boggers on 10" wheels, 3.5" BS
5.5" lift - no body lift. Cage coils/shocks / Wild Horses 5.5 11 Pack

Stretched the front out 6" and hacked the body until the tires stayed out of it. The front should flex more, shocks limiting travel.

OP
OP
NYLES

NYLES

Bronco Guru
37" Boggers on 10" wheels, 3.5" BS
5.5" lift - no body lift. Cage coils/shocks / Wild Horses 5.5 11 Pack

Stretched the front out 6" and hacked the body until the tires stayed out of it. The front should flex more, shocks limiting travel.

how many you got?

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
bias

don't you have other sets you can put on for going fishing, etc? That was my plan but no more than I drive mine it's not worth the hassle of swapping them...reason I sold those SSR's. I have another set of Procomp 35's that don't have 10 miles on them that may go next.