• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Show me 'em 37's

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Same here and I run 4's and some 5's at super lift and have never thought I was short on gearing...but I also have a stroked 351w, could be the difference.

And the hijack keeps rolling along.......LMAO

What 37s? lmao

swampu

Loc.
Biloxi
4.88s is what I got in my 76 w/the 37s..

if you are doing serious crawling I'd go to 5.13, just to be ready for when you upgrade to 1 tons and Dana 60s ;)
Be ready for what? I had 5.13 gears in my 9" and dana 44. When I upgraded to dana 60's and a hp dana 44 I got my old 4.10 or .11's or whatever is stock in a 78' 250. If you want to get ready for one ton gear buy or build a doubler. That's what I'm going to do.

OP
OP
NYLES

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Jw still tryin to figure out he needs some efi, fer that lil baby 393!

427/430........ low is fer crawlin well n drag racin!

OP
OP
NYLES

NYLES

Bronco Guru
think mines about to get taller in the front! bbl lookin at sprangs!

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
think mines about to get taller in the front! bbl lookin at sprangs!

I would get the tires and then determine what you need to do, you don't want it any higher than you have to. FWIW, my biggest issues were with the rear not the front.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I would get the tires and then determine what you need to do, you don't want it any higher than you have to. FWIW, my biggest issues were with the rear not the front.

Hey, I meant to tell ya.. if you need anything I got, I got a couple things could trade for the tires "when" that comes up.. if that might be an option

I got a rear bench seat, 2 offroad seats w/sliders, brackets, etc.. couple other things too, dash, auto column, "NIB" chevy calipers/pads...

OP
OP
NYLES

NYLES

Bronco Guru

Lift not really for the tires it still sits nose down going from 2.5 to 3.5, and all I need are sprangs and trac bar bracket. Done ordered it!

Anyone use Duffs riser bracket?

OP
OP
NYLES

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Hey, I meant to tell ya.. if you need anything I got, I got a couple things could trade for the tires "when" that comes up.. if that might be an option

I got a rear bench seat, 2 offroad seats w/sliders, brackets, etc.. couple other things too, dash, auto column, "NIB" chevy calipers/pads...

you want my 35's?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
you want my 35's?

I thought they was like 17x9 ?? what brand again? I can't keep track.

I like the ProComps a little better I think, but hey, all about a good deal ya know..

Gonna call that trailer place in a little bit and see how wide those are.!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Lift not really for the tires it still sits nose down going from 2.5 to 3.5, and all I need are sprangs and trac bar bracket. Done ordered it!

Anyone use Duffs riser bracket?

I picked up a Kiser riser, way back when, work very good as well.. That's an option too, think it ran $50-$60 plus shipping

I can track down his email if you want it.

OP
OP
NYLES

NYLES

Bronco Guru
I thought they was like 17x9 ?? what brand again? I can't keep track.

I like the ProComps a little better I think, but hey, all about a good deal ya know..

Gonna call that trailer place in a little bit and see how wide those are.!

Billy is owners name tell him I called for you yesterday and your interested.

MRW's yes they 17x9

OP
OP
NYLES

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Done ordered a Duff n got 10$ off, shippins close

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru

Might be interested in the seats.

GloNDark

Here's a 69 that I built a few years back.

37" Blue label crawlers on Walker Evans beadlocks
About 4" of lift with lots of cutting.

DSCF3772.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0046.jpg

IMG_1568.jpg

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Attachments

• BSeat.jpg
    BSeat.jpg