• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Celebration

msweb

Bronco Guru
Looks more of an AUBURN Orange to me man! ;D I think it will look pretty good in Middle Tennessee with the Auburn fans in my hood!!!! Ha ha!! I am super pumped about Super Celebration! Gonna be there with my '76 on her first real trip out of the Stable!!!!

Dang man, you holding out on me??? When ya getting her?

msweb

Bronco Guru
Well, I was planning on making it down but a little guy named Zach will be coming down from IL with his parents and wants to kill his first turkey with me... I can't turn that down and his parents can't change the weekend so..... Ya'll have some fun for me! :cry:

shonivey

soun ds like we may have to charter helicopters and fly em in. maybe when they see we are in bronco's they will realise we can crawl over the slides or whatever is blocking the road and let us thru.
I'll be headed up 441 , and then cut over from pigeon forge. If I borrow my dad's tow dolly instead of pulling the trailer , may try cades cove if it's open.
hoope everyone has a safe trip and I will see ya there

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
I see that 77BRONKOTN and JBBRONCO are bring parts.
Are there plans for a swap meet like last year?

List what you're looking for and maybe someone can bring it to Townsend.

Things I'm looking for:
- Set of 10" wheels
- Set of 31", 32" Tires
- Alt and PS brackets that will work with a 351W swap
- seats
- stock aluminum PS pump bracket
I've got a buddy that needs a PS setup (steering shaft, gear box, pump with bracket, hoses)

I'm sure given time my list could grow considerably.

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
I will bring any random parts I have I suppose.. I would rather get them to someone who needs them and free up some garage space. :) I am really looking forward to putting some faces with some your user names out there. I have been waiting for this event since last year when I couldn't make it.

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
I'm bring as many parts as I can fit in the truck.

good stock PS pump with bracket
front axle truss
light bar for top
stock air cleaner assembly
stock valve covers
windshield washer tank with pump
spare tire carrier complete (except internal brackets)
and what ever else I can fit in the truck.

clarrance

Bronco Guru
I see that 77BRONKOTN and JBBRONCO are bring parts.
Are there plans for a swap meet like last year?

List what you're looking for and maybe someone can bring it to Townsend.

Things I'm looking for:
- Set of 10" wheels
- Set of 31", 32" Tires
- Alt and PS brackets that will work with a 351W swap
- seats
- stock aluminum PS pump bracket
I've got a buddy that needs a PS setup (steering shaft, gear box, pump with bracket, hoses)

I'm sure given time my list could grow considerably.

Yes they are having a swap meet on Sat. I will have a truck load that I am bringing as well like last year. I know Rob's Off Road will have alot of parts for sale as well.

shonivey

i'll have to get my head wrapped around this getting rid of parts thing you speak of. I spend almost all waking hours accumalating parts..... but if i must i may have to haul some stuff up.

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks like I better finish making the list of parts we have to sell. Just a few quick things are:

stock 7 blade fan
stock timing chain cover
K&N air filter and housing
front sump oil pan

More to follow...

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
i'll have to get my head wrapped around this getting rid of parts thing you speak of. I spend almost all waking hours accumalating parts..... but if i must i may have to haul some stuff up.

I'm with you - at least the accumulating parts! I'm trying to put together 3 Broncos right now so I have an extensive list. It's a long story and gives me sleepless nights and distracted days.

Mill KNOB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rock Hill, SC
I have for sale that I can bring if Interested.

- 66 dash that has had the radio cut on for a after market radio.
- OEM Chrome Molding.
- Door parts. (Window cranks,Vent Windows, Window Regulators, Door latches)
-Steering Column Manual
and other end and odds. Just PM me to let me know if ya are interested. I can send pictures.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I don't remember seeing a swap meet at the event last year. How'd I miss it? I'd love to bring some stuff too.

Some of the "swap meet" sales were prearranged and conducted offsite. Lot's of secret deals done last year . . . . :cool:

berg bronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
franklin NC
Cades cove is closed as well! I guess we will just have to do alittle bit of off/on road rock climbing over those slides!

sooner-sig

Loc.
Horn Lake, MS.
Some of the "swap meet" sales were prearranged and conducted offsite. Lot's of secret deals done last year . . . . :cool:

Does that mean Bronco Driver mag is against us setting up a legit swap meet on site? Their website for the super celebration says swap meet on it!! Is there some kind of vendor fee to bring stuff to the meet? Maybe I should just call them.

Ben