• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Celebration

berg bronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
franklin NC
I emailed the bronco driver staff. they said it is open to everyone and free!
I think you just set your stuff next to your ride

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I saw a few guys with parts for sale last year. Mostly they had the stuff right by their trucks. If there's enough interest going forward maybe an area could be set aside for swap meet stuff. I talked to Tom Broberg yesterday, they are very flexible with the event. There will be a few vendors with stuff to sell, as well as MEB selling our merchandise and Bronco Driver selling their BD merchandise. Sooo...bring your wallets full of cash!

shonivey

I'm with you - at least the accumulating parts! I'm trying to put together 3 Broncos right now so I have an extensive list. It's a long story and gives me sleepless nights and distracted days.

same thing here , the 72 is roadworthy but looks like he!!. the 69 will be the purty 1 . and the 74 will get a bronco II body or maybe one of my 86 exp's.

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
I drove the 75 to work today - looks like I have a little more work to get it ready. One headlight out and three out of four side marker lights not working%)
Hopefully I can get it washed this afternoon - it's supposed to get to 83 here today:cool:

sooner-sig

Loc.
Horn Lake, MS.
I saw a few guys with parts for sale last year. Mostly they had the stuff right by their trucks. If there's enough interest going forward maybe an area could be set aside for swap meet stuff. /QUOTE]

My bronco is in a million pieces so we will be in the wire's car. So I guess I'll bring a table or blanket to put all my stuff for sale on. I'll post some pics of everything I'm bringing so you guys can start claiming dibs on it ;D

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Saturday night last year about 6pm everyone gathered around a couple trucks and brought all the parts there and started swapping and selling.

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Wow. How big is your wife? :eek:

Wow,, yea, maybe I shouldn't have said it like that. :) She would smack me. Oh, and to answer your question, She is not big at all. Former Miss Kentucky, but I could still fit 4-5 cases of beer more with that empty seat. hahah...

sooner-sig

Loc.
Horn Lake, MS.
Finally got pics taken of what I'm bringing.

1) A 351w 5.8l lightning GT-40 lower
2) A Mustang A9L computer
3) Ford Nine inch 31 spline 3:50 geared third member fresh rebuild never used
4) set of 28 spline axles
5) Auto Steering column from my 73 bronco
6) Pax side air vent box (free to good home)

I was planning on doing a 393w set-up but changed to a 4bt diesel with a zf 5-speed so some of this stuff is just taking up space in the garage. See you guys on Sat.

Attachments

• gt-40 1.jpg
    gt-40 1.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 3
  • a9l computer.jpg
    a9l computer.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 9 rear 1.jpg
    9 rear 1.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 28 spline axles.jpg
    28 spline axles.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 4
  • auto column1.jpg
    auto column1.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 6
  • passenger air vent box.jpg
    passenger air vent box.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 3

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
Don't have many parts to bring, but bringing cash to add to the collection ;D

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Looks like we will not be making it down this year afterall.

The Volvo was in to get a new clutch, brakes, front tires, etc. and also to get some body work done from when some idiot sideswiped us on our way back from KOH a couple months ago.

Well, as expected, it took way longer to get it back from the shop and it just arrived at my place yesterday! Now we need to get the entire truck painted (color change), so there is no way I will be able to get that done in time for this show.

I was looking forward to this since we had a good time at last years.

Mac, Pearlcoat (Judy) is meeting up with my dad this weekend to get the motorcycle we were supposed to bring down for your son. Send her a PM for details.

Drew