• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Celebration

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
motorcycle??

What motorcycle?? I don't know nuthin about no motorcycle!!!

Don't worry Mac, we've got you covered. I'll put a few miles on it going from PA to VA, then from VA to SC to TN.

Sorry Drew and Don can't make it this year, they are the most dedicated EB owners that I know and represent the first (66) and last (77) broncos. We'll try to make 'em proud.

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
One week and counting.
Going to miss y'all Drew. It's not often you get to see 4 very nice Earlies on one trailer.

2009 Super Celebration Pic

Attachments

• Peroni Tow Rig2.JPG
    Peroni Tow Rig2.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 51

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
I just checked the long range forecast:
Thursday - Sunny - High 78, Low 53, 0% chance of rain
Friday - Partly Sunny -High 77, Low 53, 10% chance of rain
Saturday - Partly Sunny -High 74, Low 51, 20% chance of rain

It's looking good so far:cool:

msweb

Bronco Guru
One week and counting.
Going to miss y'all Drew. It's not often you get to see 4 very nice Earlies on one trailer.

I'd run off the road in shock if I saw that beautiful site headed down the road! WOW! :eek:

Oh so nice Broncos!

ransil

Bronco Guru
I have an explorer serpentine setup, no shipping I will bring it to Tennessee as long as it is paid for.

Its complete, Power steering pump, alternator, timing cover, bolts, brackets & a/c compressor.
Matal Fan is included but its still attached to the water pump, I could not get it off with the crappy laoner set from Advance it also look like someone tried with channel locks.

Price is $150 SOLD
add $18 if you want the Lee mfg power steering line adapter

I also have some camping gear, same deal as above Colman dual fuel 2 burner stove, Colman 2 mantel dual fuel lantern and 1 can of fuel funnel and plastic storage case for the lantern. $50 for the package.

Last edited:

Broncitis

MEB Founder
One week and counting.

Well, hopefully next year the tow rig will be more shiny and colorful, and we will also have another body-off restored stocker completed that we can bring along as well. ;D

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
One week and counting.

Here's the rest of the MEB crew from last year.

Attachments

• P4180216.jpg
    P4180216.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 31

wwgx90

Loc.
Cookeville, Tn
Hey!!!! I still need a place to drop my empty car trailer so I can p/u "Orange Crush" on my way back through Knoxville. Oh Yes!!! I plan on having a few parts with me too. wwgx90

texashcane

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Argyle, TX
Hey!!!! I still need a place to drop my empty car trailer so I can p/u "Orange Crush" on my way back through Knoxville. Oh Yes!!! I plan on having a few parts with me too. wwgx90

I'm bringing my 30 foot trailer with just one bronco so I will have room to bring Orange Crush back to the south.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey texas, why don't you stop in N GA and pick up my little Orange stocker???
That might be the only Orange one you get to haul, cause 12 other folks have laid claim to the Orange Crush!!!!;D;D;D

After the Carolina 4x4 M&G, I chomping at the bits to got to Townsend!!!
See ya'll there!!

texashcane

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Argyle, TX
Hey texas, why don't you stop in N GA and pick up my little Orange stocker???
That might be the only Orange one you get to haul, cause 12 other folks have laid claim to the Orange Crush!!!!;D;D;D

After the Carolina 4x4 M&G, I chomping at the bits to got to Townsend!!!
See ya'll there!!

No problem. I'll be coming by you about 1:30 am Friday Night/Sat Morning. Just leave i ton the side of the interstate with the key in the glove box and I'll pick it up!!! I'll even bring my own straps to tie it down. Or if you'd rather leave the other one.......

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Ok We are thinking about making the trip. I know nothing and have never been there. Are there going to be places available to stay. Entry into the show? Just show up and wing it?

berg bronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
franklin NC
Ok We are thinking about making the trip. I know nothing and have never been there. Are there going to be places available to stay. Entry into the show? Just show up and wing it?

go to bronco driver to register and they have a few links to local hotels. theres a few places to stay, camping or hotel you need to try and make it i think its the best get to together that ive been to!

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
bax, I tried to PM you but I screwed that up and the phone number you sent me don't work!!!! Check the Tally Ho Inn 1-800-448-2465 for rooms or ask them about camping areas or other hotels!!!%)%)%)