• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tennessee Bronco Club

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
Broncology said:
How did you go about getting the website formatted? Does it take a lot of skill/web-design knowledge or did you have a program setup to make it simple?

Chuck:cool:

1st get a name that hasn't been taken. Check out the web sites offered though the classicbroncos.com and it should have easy to follow steps. I knew nothing about this stuff before. I did have some issues, but they was alot of help and I worked though them. I'll be glad to help if I can...Chuck:cool:

ochretoe

Loc.
Millington
I'm in for a Tennessee club but I also think we need regional chapters or something. 490 plus miles from Memphis to Johnson city is a big spread. I wish I could be more help setting things up but I will be covered up with work until Fall. If you need anything spacific in the west email me and I will do what I can, just don't ex[ect a fast reply. My mails are Ochretoe@aol.com and at work Steve1.Smith@state.tn.us

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
Broncology said:
How did you go about getting the website formatted? Does it take a lot of skill/web-design knowledge or did you have a program setup to make it simple?

I do web design for a living. I will be glad to design, maintain and host a TN Bronco club site for free. Let me know what domain names/club names you would like to consider and I will buy it.

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
Ok, just to get started I checked tennesseebroncos.com and tennesseebroncoclub.com, both of which are available. Decide what you want and I'll buy the domain.

OP
OP
Broncology

Broncology

Sweet! I figured there was someone out there that new how to design webistes. I like tennesseebroncos.com, what do the rest of you think? Thanks 4x4 Babygirl, you made my day.

Chuck;D

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
It looks like just about any incarnation along those lines is available. I checked
tnbroncos.com
tennesseeclassicbroncos.com
tennbroncos.com
All available. Let me know what y'all like.

clarrance

Bronco Guru
I vote for tnbroncos.com I think this would keep it a simple web site to remember.

prana36

Loc.
Nashville
The club sounds great, I am having my new 302 put in this week and cant wait to have a reliable driver to get back and forth to the new club meetings. I'm also looking forward to meeting some of the names on the forum here at the 40th.

OP
OP
Broncology

Broncology

clarrance said:
I vote for tnbroncos.com I think this would keep it a simple web site to remember.

I'll second that.:cool: That will also fit well on a sticker of some sort.

CC135_inND

Loc.
Fayetteville, TN
I am in I will be moving to Fayetteville the end of june after I retire from the USAF. I will keep watching this thread for updates. I was in a EB club in MN but it just got to far to drive to and the USAF kept me way to bust the past couple of years. So hopefully the new job that I get when I move south will let me play with the EB more that the USAF has. I can't wait to move to the land of sweet tea and great weather.

ochretoe

Loc.
Millington
clarrance said:

I like the TnBroncos.com also. Short and sweet for us non computer minded folks.
Steve

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
What kind of ideas do you guys have for a logo? I will take all ideas to one of the graphic designers and have him make some comps and post them for y'all's review.

thumping

Loc.
Jacksboro Tn
babygirl, could you send me the file on what ever logo you come up with and I'll see what I can get shirts for?

Thanks, Anthony.

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
thumping said:
babygirl, could you send me the file on what ever logo you come up with and I'll see what I can get shirts for?

Thanks, Anthony.

10-4, you have a file type you prefer?

I just sold my Cougar to a guy up in Jacksboro...;D

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Since we have a lot of hills and mountains in TN how about a logo of a Bronco crawling up or over the shape of our state of TN. or coming out of the state. Just an idea.

OP
OP
Broncology

Broncology

Looking for some ideas....What do all of you want to see from this club, and what would you all like to do? It seems logical to split the club into chapters (east, west, central). I think in doing this it will localize the club more. By doing this it seems each chapter would need to organize their meeting place and meetings/get-togethers. It might be best to have the first meeting about when we should meet and where, basics (thoughts?).

What would you all like to see on the website?

Lets hear your thoughts.;D ;D

Chuck